Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What’s New in Season Two

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

linwei
05.21.2014 , 06:47 PM | #151
so does season 2 end with 2.8 or sometimes in July? Or with 2.9..? 2.7 was released on April 8th, so 3 months later would be July but no big update is scheduled before August. So is the "roughly 3 months" gonna be less or more than 3 months? Also, when do we get to see the rewards and the requirements for them?

DarthVengeant
05.24.2014 , 03:28 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Anubiran View Post
absolutely.

When you join the queue you "accept" the terms of not being a dick to other players.

I can only strongly hope that BW will finally have a penalty on leaving...
I am not being a "dick" to anyone. It is MY game, one I pay for. If I have no desire for 4v4 (outside of ranked) I shouldn't be forced to play it. Period. With your logic, you should be penalized for leaving an ops then when the group continually wipes and some people wont follow instruction....because your "being a dick" somehow for leaving instead of putting up with garbage in YOUR GAME.

PBoba
05.26.2014 , 06:11 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by helpmewin View Post
No point to que for rewards if NOT per server, cause every server have difference faction balance, pop and class component. This is big mistake for solos, i think.
This is exactly the case. Without x-server Qs, the only competition is per server. It must be top 3 AC per server rewards.

On Harbinger, no incentive to queue solo Imp. opposite elsewhere, I believe.

Kackman
05.27.2014 , 06:29 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by PBoba View Post
This is exactly the case. Without x-server Qs, the only competition is per server. It must be top 3 AC per server rewards.

On Harbinger, no incentive to queue solo Imp. opposite elsewhere, I believe.
I agree that top 3 AC per server would be good.

If that were the case, that'd actually provide a strong incentive for Harbinger Imps to solo queue, as the 3rd place rating for some Harbinger Imp ACs is in the 1300s.