Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xolido
04.15.2014 , 09:45 PM | #51
What do you want the top reward to be? Mount - Armor - Weapon
What do you want the middle rewards to be? Armor - Weapon
What do you want the lowest reward to be? Armor

May the force, force you, to force others !

socylad
04.15.2014 , 09:55 PM | #52
I'd like to see a Litter Carried by Jawa/ewoks, or a Jawa/ewok pulled carriage.

sithmasterrocks
04.15.2014 , 11:07 PM | #53
A Voidstar Mount...
If a tree falls in a Forest, and theres no one around to hear it, does it make a sound!?

waltpagan
04.15.2014 , 11:12 PM | #54
- World PvP daily / weekly, to encourage more world pvp, at least on pvp servers.
- Dueling area on fleet. (with a daily to encourage 1 v 1)
- Fresh new gear looks, no recoloring same stuff.
- 2v2 queues, 3v3, and bring back 8v8 rateds
- Cross Server PvP queues.
- Fix Quesh ball so that Shadow / sins can use all abilities everywhere (phase walk), or nerf all other classes on one ability to balance that out.
- Lightsabers should be > ranged, please its Star Wars.

helpmewin
04.15.2014 , 11:15 PM | #55
top- title, mount, chest(legacy), weapon(legacy).
middle-weapon, chest, pet.
lowest-weapon.
Hmw-Helpmewin
Referral link - get free 7 sub days and free transfer.

UseKonDorm
04.16.2014 , 12:26 AM | #56
-a set of gear that is actually useful
-cartel coins
-credits
-more recognition for players who are ranked top 10 of their class in their server

Also while you are at it implement cross-server ques, thanks.

Jhera_
04.16.2014 , 02:05 AM | #57
Please fix the issue where if a player quits BEFORE round 1 even starts that it DOESN'T lower your rating. This would FIX SOOO MANY PROBLEMS with undergeared players (fresh 55s) queing. ALSO. It stops people from exploiting the system, when you see the same player queing with a buddy who'm is on the opposite team but purposefully que opposites to BOOST each other, ( a whole 4 team trying vs 3 players trying and 1 person purposefully throwing the game for his buddy ) and then they return the favor on other alt characters... If you could exit before round 1 (after 1 failure you'll right the guys name down or be so pissed off you'll remember it) that you can just exit before round 1 starts and ruin their plans of throwing games for each other. Report them? Please, when has that ever solved anything.

As far as what I'd like to see next season, maybe a new rancor mount? Seeing as how I couldn't get mine due to players throwing matches for each other. Yeah, that'd be nice.
Twisted NightmaresDark CouncilThe √\/¡çқε∂ Legacy
55 Enomiss the Dreadseed ~ 16 Enømiss, Imperial Scholar
20 Mythras the Merciless
Beers n Blades17 Slæde The √\/¡çқε∂ Legacy

NRN_Hawk
04.16.2014 , 02:59 AM | #58
First of all I want solo rating to be calculated by all personal stats and not win / loss only because you get weird group setups sometimes...

Then the only reward I need would be SPECIAL armor or weapons like Malgus ingame armor etc...or Darth Marr's armor with more spikes and darker.
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - you will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com - HEL ~

Twin
04.16.2014 , 03:47 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
We have a bunch of ideas for upcoming rewards but we want to hear what our PvP Community values for rewards that are difficult to obtain and show off your elite(st) status!

What do you want the top reward to be?
What do you want the middle rewards to be?
What do you want the lowest reward to be?

The more information the better! For example, posting “a TaunTaun with a spiked collar” is much more helpful than “a unique mount”. Go berserk and come up with some amazing ideas!

Without further adieu, what would you like to see for Season Rewards?
Most important of all: DO NOT release any of the rewards in recolored skins on the CM, unless you do the same with the TOP rewards for PvE!

Low Rewards <<Should at the very least require more wins then losses>>
-Title: Gungan Style [Name]
-Mood: Trollface
-Belt with a wartorn existing PvP (Brutalizer) helmet (Of your class, or a skull) attached to it as trophy

Mid Rewards <<Should be semihard to aquire and require at least 50+ matches>>
-Sad shaved ewok backbound and in a leash bound to the owners belt (Pet)
-Alternate weapon model: Pistol(s) = 1h crossbow(s) Etc..
-Ttitle: The Los'er

Top Rewards <<Should be hard to aquire, maybe the top 10 of each AC per server>>
-Sedan Chair, carried by enslaved Wookiees
-Title: The slayer of over 9000
-Unique and GOOD looking Armorset, including top tier augment slots on each part

Unique Top 3 Rewards <<Only awarded to the top 3 players of each class cross servers>>
-Jetpack vehicle
-Title: The HMFIC (Head...erm.. main figure....in charge)
-Hologram: Big hoovering holosign pointing down to the owner saying "BOW TO YOUR MASTER!"
SKARECROW
The Crestfallen Legacy
Assassin | Sorcerer | Marauder | Sniper | Mercenary
"You should never trust quotes you read on the internet" – Abraham Lincoln

DarthBloodloss
04.16.2014 , 04:10 AM | #60
I think it would be cool to have a choice, if possible. Its less likely to make 1 item that everyone wants. Instead of suggesting specific items as requested, I am simply asking for a choice.

1) A choice between unique (even already existing) color crystals with expertise. (A Pair of crystals)

2) A choice between various pairs of pistols (or whatever weapon your class uses). These can be existing ones with particle effects added. (Revolver style, ray gun style, modern pistol, small gun, big gun, etc)

3) A choice between various helmets with particle effects on the eyes, or where ever looks cool. These can be existing helms with effects added. (Only a choice of helms that fit your armor type theme possibly)
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS