Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

revcrisis
08.28.2014 , 01:04 PM | #361
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
Season theming is something we have talked about, mainly with the titles but it can be expanded out to all aspects/rewards as well to give the season a more impactful identify than a number. The current plan is that we'll be starting this trend in Season 3 with reward titles at first. If it takes and y'all enjoy that we could potentially expand the idea out. We are currently having a battle royale internally over which of the names we like best but what would y'all like to see? Something Illustrious or something Ferocious?
Oh thank god. We don't want any more Season 3 All-Star, Season 4 All-Star, Season 5 All-Star titles. If you noticed, NO ONE wants to wear them. It's embarrassing. You know what's a cool title I still wear to this day? "Warzone Annihilator" from pre-season ranked 8v8s. Now that's a cool title that people do not hesitate to don.

My suggestion: "Arena Destroyer ________" or "Ravager of Arenas _____"
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Velun
08.28.2014 , 11:50 PM | #362
Uniqe Color Crystala BUT only for pvp this cant be ever be collected other way EVER ! , Uniqe House , Uniqe mount not onle changed collour , Uniqe Set (Not only changed collour ), House decoration pack but not only that , Cartel reward maby 5k or something like that . And whatewer reward may be Always some cool Title but please no s-3 All Star again . In Fact Arena "Masters" should have choice make some cool rewards and give a choice option to players .

PS: Bioware pelase dont screw it up i still have much faith in this game after TESO fail ,GW2 fail , Wildstar fail, Swotr still have best balanced pvp even WOW have big **** ballance . Give us pvp plaers 2-3 new WZ , give us back ranked wz and some cool pvp things and swotr will be best small scale pvp right now . Maby Guild (8) vs Guild (8) ranked pvp .
Ularis 55 Sith Assasin.

chillshock
08.28.2014 , 11:57 PM | #363
Quote: Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Something ferocious, because us PvPers are hard asses
Cute! I nominate "... hugger of Pillars" "... runs away screaming" and "stealthed till others quit" - also "my friends let me win" and the alltime classic "the FOTM fail". *g*

SCNR. But I do think that some pvp players could seriously enjoy the humor. And it's definately better than ans S2-* title.

VdFExarKun
08.29.2014 , 04:15 AM | #364
Season theming is something we have talked about, mainly with the titles but it can be expanded out to all aspects/rewards as well to give the season a more impactful identify than a number. The current plan is that we'll be starting this trend in Season 3 with reward titles at first. If it takes and y'all enjoy that we could potentially expand the idea out. We are currently having a battle royale internally over which of the names we like best but what would y'all like to see? Something Illustrious or something Ferocious?
Thank you for replying to me, much appreciated.

It's awesome that you guys already thought of something like this yourselves and I really would love to see the theme of a season to be expanded on all aspects of a season.
Since you guys are also already planing to give themed titles in season 3 as a reward, I think I have already a good incentive to make place 1 with my sniper again, for the 3rd time in a row.

What would I like to see? Honestly, I'd like to see both, Illustrious and Ferocious, but probably more ferocious than illustrious, since it's PvP and about killing eachother.

Keep it up BW!
Cryyc, All-Galaxy Sniper
Cryyc - Sniper | 2k DPS Lethality

Biggest Hit: 12534
[ Tomb of Freedon Nadd ]

shotokan_Ulic
08.30.2014 , 04:15 AM | #365
What i would like to see in the near future for rewards.
(Season Theme)
-Title
-Mount (unique skins)
-Trophy
-Weapon (unique skins)

if they were given out each season with there respective Tier that would be something to look forward to, instead of trying to guess what the rewards are all the time, knowing we will be getting these but a unique looking skin for each season theme would be great.
Uliic, All-Galaxy Guardian
<Brotherhood of the Sith>

Ashwinn
08.30.2014 , 06:10 PM | #366
This is what I'd like to see..

Top 3: A armored Krayt Dragon mount that comes with a banner with a cool logo on it. Plus a battle meditation ability to grant nearby team mates/yourself +stats for a certain amount of time.

1800+ rating Unique Weapon/Crystal: Either one could work, some kind of unique looking weapon/crystal special animation.

Then for the lower tier 2 rewards a seasoned/well pristine armor one of each you might want to wear the worn out armor for a while then wake up one day wearing a new pristine robe/armor.

Then of course Unique titles.
Intrepid Farming Farmers
Armed and Dangerous

Lunchtime/Elamite/Flashing, All-Galaxy Vanguard/Commando/Mercenary

MsMalice
08.30.2014 , 09:51 PM | #367
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashwinn View Post
Top 3: A armored Krayt Dragon mount that comes with a banner with a cool logo on it.
Wow never thought of that, a krayt dragon mount would be awesome.
RAYESAUCYNlPPLES

SamWizaj
08.31.2014 , 03:49 AM | #368
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashwinn View Post
This is what I'd like to see..

Top 3: A armored Krayt Dragon mount that comes with a banner with a cool logo on it. Plus a battle meditation ability to grant nearby team mates/yourself +stats for a certain amount of time.
a Krayt dragon that is 5 times bigger than a rancor would be epic

CaptainApop
09.03.2014 , 08:01 AM | #369
I like the idea of re-usable adrenals/medpacs for the top 96. You couldn't really give them to everyone since they'd just break part of the economy but less than 100 toons across the whole game couldn't really break anything long term. In addition to some title or other braggable item.

I don't think the bejazzled gear we got in season 1 was necessarily a bad move however.
More than just bejazzled would be nice though. Be it overly worn looks, more colourful etc we need more than some blinking lights thrown on. Especially for weapons which I believe are just recolours of the PvE 186's.

Additionally some sort of token system would be nicer in the age of adaptive armor. I wear sorc gloves and some mercs pieces on my operative as I like covering my pvp suit with gay wings. However I won't wear the blinky gear because I only have access to the operatives one which I don't like. I believe people have also mentioned this but giving them to us augmented would be a nice courtesy instead of mailing us a 200/300k bill if we want to wear our new suits.

Nice unique mounts would also be nice as people said. If you feel compelled to give us fully unique armor bits again I personally would appreciate the whole set if we get the top tier as personally I have yet to find something deathmarks helm looks good with.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Dreadlordwisco
09.03.2014 , 11:51 PM | #370
Hello Ranked Veterans! With the start of Season 2 rapidly approaching (currently scheduled for 2.7.1) we are going to have all new Season rewards for participants, champions and all-stars! We hope you enjoy them immensely but in future seasons we want to make sure we are getting y'all rewards that are desirable and the best way to do this is for you to tell us!

We have a bunch of ideas for upcoming rewards but we want to hear what our PvP Community values for rewards that are difficult to obtain and show off your elite(st) status!

What do you want the top reward to be?
What do you want the middle rewards to be?
What do you want the lowest reward to be?

The more information the better! For example, posting “a TaunTaun with a spiked collar” is much more helpful than “a unique mount”. Go berserk and come up with some amazing ideas!

Without further adieu, what would you like to see for Season Rewards?
I would like to see actual gear rather than pointless mounts or decorations. We don't want emotes, you developers are pathetic, and have lost touch with the pvp community. If you do decide to give us additional garbage like you have the past two seasons, allow it to be sellable. Please add 2's 3's arena as well. Quesh huttball is awful add an actual new mode, rather than regurgitating old garbage.
Ebon Hawk's Most Infamous!
~Morderca I Blasphemer I Maszyna I Barantos
Grand Imperial Wizard of <ReCon>