Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

siegeshot
04.15.2014 , 02:29 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
This is of Paramount importance IMO.

Grow a pair and ignore the PVE crowd that wants it. I mean come on, they got the Titan 6, EC Tank, TFB Sphere.... I do Both PVE and PVP, I don't want two rancors >.>

Oh and by the way, they ALSO Got wings of the Architect this rotation too.

Seems totally fair amirite?
Yep needs to be completely separate. Something Pve absolutely cannot get in any shape or form or color.
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas / Gravity Kills
Youtube.com/swtorPaladin
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

ZionHalcyon
04.15.2014 , 02:39 PM | #22
Might I Suggest this:

As you have the rewards be cumulative, I would actually start with the mounts and fluff at the lowest tier.
Mid tier add unique weapons - even re-skins of old weapons but with glowing parts. And for top tier, give them the armor glowies that have a bonus to expertise that allows a slight bump over the current cap.

I think it makes more sense to give the fluff to the bottom-dwellers and the useful stuff to the people who actually earn it.

varietasplus
04.15.2014 , 02:41 PM | #23
I for instance would like to see a Bolster system that does not make PVE gear better than or equal to Obroan (PVP) gear. That would be a great Reward for the whole PVP community.

I would also welcome a step by step tutorial for fresh PVPers that guides them through objectives and gearing principles.

Finally and most important of all, a developer / PR representative who likes to say: "Yes, we are aware how important [...] is to save PVP, therefore we are working on it, it will be done by the time next major patch comes".

Skinnychalk
04.15.2014 , 02:59 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
I don't have a bunch of ideas of what they should be but I can tell you what they shouldn't be:
  • a re-color of any existing gear/mount
  • Ugly. Seems obvious but look at the season one armor
  • Useless. Titles in my opinion are useless, they just clutter up the ui.
  • the rewards shouldn't be re-colored and added to the CM or PvE. Top level PvE content has unique rewards so should pvp
/thread

temnyknight
04.15.2014 , 03:18 PM | #25
1. Mount with unique functionality: Something like mount with 2 seats, for other player or for companion, that would be awesome
2. Gear, really good looking gear something special, something so memorable, that if other players see you in that armor, they will run away. Maybe similar to old War Hero gear...
3. emotes,dye modules, special color crystals

Also, good reward would be credits + some rwz comms

temnyknight
04.15.2014 , 03:22 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by temnyknight View Post
1. Mount with unique functionality: Something like mount with 2 seats, for other player or for companion, that would be awesome
2. Gear, really good looking gear something special, something so memorable, that if other players see you in that armor, they will run away. Maybe similar to old War Hero gear...
3. emotes,dye modules, special color crystals

Also, good reward would be credits + some rwz comms
And what about some special place on fleet, something that VIP lounge but this will be for good pvp players. If you come in there would be training dummys, special vendors and also, maybe something like rested experience if you will log out here. But it dont gives you double xp but for example double wz comms. Think about that

L-RANDLE
04.15.2014 , 03:33 PM | #27
Well since you opened the door.
Mounts:
AT-RT and maybe its other brethren.
"Mini" X-Wing/Tie Fighters.
Every Pod Racer, not just the Sebulba rip.

Items:
Crystals that flash when attacks are parried or deflected.
More Dye combos.
Discount cards for PvP consumables.

Game Improvememt:
Remove PVP GEAR.
Make most of the stuff grindable, not just given, because of the "holes" in the entire PvP system.
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

siegeshot
04.15.2014 , 03:45 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by temnyknight View Post
And what about some special place on fleet, something that VIP lounge but this will be for good pvp players. If you come in there would be training dummys, special vendors and also, maybe something like rested experience if you will log out here. But it dont gives you double xp but for example double wz comms. Think about that
Take all of the crap out of the station that's pvp related and make us a pvp lounge. Put it on a neutral planet right next to the other faction's so we can have neutral pvp w/ npc guards all day until the WZ pops.
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas / Gravity Kills
Youtube.com/swtorPaladin
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

Chrisweaver
04.15.2014 , 03:52 PM | #29
Imperial walker mount for top Teir reward please
Bibidi -Sorcerer 55 Végeta-Maurader 55
Chreal-Sniper 55 Gorrilla-Powertech 55
Bobidi-Assassin 55 Majin-Büü-Mercenary 55
Chrìst "the risen"-Juggernaut 55 The Bastion

Groncho
04.15.2014 , 03:53 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
Hello Ranked Veterans! With the start of Season 2 rapidly approaching (currently scheduled for 2.7.1) we are going to have all new Season rewards for participants, champions and all-stars! We hope you enjoy them immensely but in future seasons we want to make sure we are getting y'all rewards that are desirable and the best way to do this is for you to tell us!

We have a bunch of ideas for upcoming rewards but we want to hear what our PvP Community values for rewards that are difficult to obtain and show off your elite(st) status!

What do you want the top reward to be?
What do you want the middle rewards to be?
What do you want the lowest reward to be?

The more information the better! For example, posting “a TaunTaun with a spiked collar” is much more helpful than “a unique mount”. Go berserk and come up with some amazing ideas!

Without further adieu, what would you like to see for Season Rewards?
an unique HYBRID PET
Chë
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=