Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

massdevastator
04.18.2014 , 02:17 PM | #101
It would be cool if you put more animal mounts that have a difference to them, such as an Acklay from star wars episode 2. A really good example you did in season 1 was with Girrada's Rancor and maybe bring it back again. With different design to it.

L-RANDLE
04.18.2014 , 02:34 PM | #102
Slave girl/boy pet that you drag around on a chain.. I would grind my azz off for that.
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Sangrar
04.18.2014 , 02:39 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
Slave girl/boy pet that you drag around on a chain.. I would grind my azz off for that.
ooooh don't forget the shock collar that's the most important part!!!
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Xienive
04.18.2014 , 02:46 PM | #104
I think a customizable weapon would be cool. For instance if you were a Shadow you would get a customization double bladed lightsaber kit. It would have a choice of every hilt skin currently in the game, every sound currently in the game, and all the different saber blade effects to choose from. Then you pick out of those and it creates a custom weapon that other players won't have. Make it bound to legacy.

It would work similar with blaster users except instead of blade effects you could have the target scanners/screen things and such.

Dual wielders would be awarded one specifically for mainhand and another specifically for offhand.
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

AlrikFassbauer
04.19.2014 , 09:00 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
What did you drink or smoke ?
Quote: Originally Posted by Surbatu View Post
When everybody plays one class = perfect balance. Right? Problem solved.

sparklyrainbow
04.19.2014 , 10:12 PM | #106
I think the layout of last season's rewards was very good, but for the pure abundance of titles.
The titles don't serve particular functions unless you make them unique to top tier, in which case they sort of serve as a trophy.
You probably want to give people a completely unique kit look for the gear, to give an incentive to do it. just as PvE should have unique top level equipment in it, so should PvP.
The rancor mount was a great idea. For season two, why not an Acklay mount?

Perlborg
04.20.2014 , 05:58 AM | #107
I really love the rancor mount, even though I didnt get one last season. I think you are completely on the right track and I would love to see more of those outstanding mounts. Tier 1 mount should be a really special mount, just like the rancor mount. I think the tier 1 reward should be a mount that matches with the obroan gear. Like a droid or something that you can find on Oricon, or something similiar to Ner'fa, who bars the way in the Dread Fortress OPS. Tier 2 & 3 should be armor & weapons.

Benets
04.20.2014 , 01:50 PM | #108
I'd like a balanced game isntead
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

LordCamTheGreat
04.20.2014 , 01:59 PM | #109
An acklay and/or reek mount and a black lightsaber crystal.
The cake is a lie,there are only cookies.Through cookies I gain happiness,
Through happiness I gain weight,Through weight I gain Obesity,
The force had nothing to do with it.
(Join the Sith empire... We have cookies!)

LordCamTheGreat
04.20.2014 , 02:00 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Xienive View Post
I think a customizable weapon would be cool. For instance if you were a Shadow you would get a customization double bladed lightsaber kit. It would have a choice of every hilt skin currently in the game, every sound currently in the game, and all the different saber blade effects to choose from. Then you pick out of those and it creates a custom weapon that other players won't have. Make it bound to legacy.

It would work similar with blaster users except instead of blade effects you could have the target scanners/screen things and such.

Dual wielders would be awarded one specifically for mainhand and another specifically for offhand.
Love this idea, that would be awesome if we had that.
The cake is a lie,there are only cookies.Through cookies I gain happiness,
Through happiness I gain weight,Through weight I gain Obesity,
The force had nothing to do with it.
(Join the Sith empire... We have cookies!)