Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Guiken
04.17.2014 , 11:06 AM | #91
I would like to see

Custom emote, like /champion "You raise your hands in the air as a apotline shines on you and money/flowers/whatever rains around you briefly"

Custom regeneration item ideas:
Kata, demonstrates your martial prowess by performing a martial arts kata to regen
Battle plan: basically a screen drops in front of you with battle plans for one of the warzone which you review while healing
Watch the game: A recliner appears and you kick back while watching a floating projection of a huttball match to heal

A commemorative huttball which you can kick to people similar to the lifeday tinsel bombs

Titles of course are nice

Unique gear sets that come with mk-9 augment kits already attached or allow discounted mod swapping

Unique death animation: places a buff on you similar to the "kick the huttball" item, when you die your body burns away and a phoenix rises, something like that.

Custom mounts are always good, Walkers, maybe one of those narshada styled taxis.

Unique housing stuff could certainly be an option for the new stronghold stuff

Color crystals ~ Pure black, Silver

Being able to pull any of these from collections would be highly desirable

Access to a PVP VIP room maybe (Good for all season once you've achieved a certain rank in any season)

NRN_Hawk
04.17.2014 , 03:12 PM | #92
I would like to see ranked popping in pre-season first...

and a totally new ranked system or at least cross server queues

this is no fun anymore...
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - you will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com - HEL ~

JediMasterSLC
04.17.2014 , 04:00 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by NRN_Hawk View Post
I would like to see ranked popping in pre-season first...

and a totally new ranked system or at least cross server queues

this is no fun anymore...
It's been popping a ton on bastion, group and solo.

Sangrar
04.17.2014 , 06:25 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
It's been popping a ton on bastion, group and solo.
yeah I was surprised at the amount of guys queing ranked even in preseason right now
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

MidichIorian
04.17.2014 , 06:46 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
yeah I was surprised at the amount of guys queing ranked even in preseason right now
Farming new gear. It's been possible to get into kickball groups on TRE basically every day since 2.7 and that's a PvE server.

NRN_Hawk
04.17.2014 , 11:13 PM | #96
Not many pops on EH lately, but maybe I'm just on at the wrong times, will try again tomorrow as I have night shift and am home at midnight US EST.
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - you will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com - HEL ~

LeglessChair
04.17.2014 , 11:17 PM | #97
A custom emote that is like a finisher move in mortal kombat like a curbstomp or some sh@t
A pvp gear vendor ability , like the legacy ability to summon a repair droid but one that summons jensen for my pvp needs including comms. That way I wont have to keep going back to fleet to exchange my comms...

LeglessChair
04.17.2014 , 11:48 PM | #98
It would also be cool if the rancor mount was given an ability that knocksnan enemy off their mount when the player uses it at a close enough distance.

Tiffanitte
04.18.2014 , 02:09 AM | #99
A special unique set of adaptive pvp legacy gear - would have to be something very amazing, very appealing.

Offer unique adaptive weapons too - The Gree event had some sabers that were amazing to look at. Guns with laser sights are very popular. Perhaps expand on that. On that note, could weapons be made to have dye mods?

Agree on the PvP color Crystals.

Toys that regenerate health and power, also popular, perhaps make some unique ones for PvP.

PVP Vendors need updated, provide some new rewards for those who have extra comms after being fully geared. Add more PvP color crystals, mounts, perhaps special PvP stims? Add some more updated weapons too for the different levels. Just add some stuff.

***Make a special PVP COMPANION reward - yes a new companion!!!!

SeverdSoldier
04.18.2014 , 03:32 AM | #100
I think there could be a lot of cool reward changes in Season 2. Here are my recommendations.
I think each higher rank should get any item in the ranks lower than that one.

All
-Cartel Coins
-Titles
-Pets
-PvP Stims and Medpacks
-Seasonal Fireworks or Toys

Med
-Mounts (not as good as highest rank but some for competitors is good intensive)
-Dyes
-Gear
-Expertise Augments
-Color Crystals
-Some kind of Legacy Unlock for pvp
-Companion Customization

-Narglatch Mount http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Narglatch
-Free Subscriber Game Time
-Class Weapon Skin
-Class Armor Set Skin
- I Would like to see some sort of new prize other than the norm. Something that can top a mount, even if i have no idea what.