Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Paying for High Level Artifice Schematics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Paying for High Level Artifice Schematics

DarthRook
04.14.2014 , 12:34 PM | #1
I need help getting Artifice Schematics. I am level 450 in Artifice, Archeology and Treasure Hunting however I am struggling to find many advanced schematics for color crystals and such. I am willing to pay handsomely pending the quality of the schematic. Please post here or send me an in game mail with what your selling and the price you want. If anyone has multiple schematics I can work out a multi million credit deal.

I love Artifice, even if it's not profitable. I would love any help anyone can give me to make my gameplay more enjoyable!

My In-Game name is Rookin
I do not fail, I learn

Mugen_no_Jidai
04.14.2014 , 02:57 PM | #2
No one actually has schematics to sell, so before someone tries to take advantage, see Dulfy for information on this as always. The basic info is as follows:

-Red/blue/green/yellow schematics can be bought for Classic comms/WZ comms at the fleet or on Ilum
-Orange schematics are a rare drop from the Belsavis world boss, Primal Destroyer (can be 2-3 manned with current gear levels)
-Magenta schematics (the most rare) can be found from the Voss World boss (Nightmare Pilgrim, which requires at least 10 or so due to mechanics) or can drop from the Black Hole area at an extremely low rate
-Cyan, purple, black-red, black-purple, black-blue, black-orange schematics are gained by REing crystals that drop in operations, or alternatively if you buy them off the GTN, insert them into a weapon and then remove them, you can RE them that way. These generally aren't too expensive if you have enough money (which it sounds like you do).

The rest are either event crystals (black-green), pre-order (black-yellow), or cartel market ones, for which schematics don't exist. Note that these are just for level 50 crystals, as you can actually get many lower-level crystal schematics from the vendor, drops around the world, or returns from certain professions (but really, no one uses/buys these anymore with cartel market ones available to use from level 10).

DarthRook
04.15.2014 , 09:22 AM | #3
The honest nature of your response is much appreciated. So basically after reading Dulfy's guide it seems 90% of the Crystal schematics come from PvP vendors and you must RE them with a 20% Chance to gain the schematic.

Thank you again for not letting me get ripped off. As I stated above even if it looses my *** in cash i still simply enjoy the art of making Sabers and Crystals even if thats just plain silly sounding.

Regards!

Rook
I do not fail, I learn

rreddy
04.16.2014 , 05:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRook View Post
The honest nature of your response is much appreciated. So basically after reading Dulfy's guide it seems 90% of the Crystal schematics come from PvP vendors and you must RE them with a 20% Chance to gain the schematic.

Thank you again for not letting me get ripped off. As I stated above even if it looses my *** in cash i still simply enjoy the art of making Sabers and Crystals even if thats just plain silly sounding.

Regards!

Rook
There's vendors on Belsavis and Black Hole dailies area that sell schematics for either classic or basic comms.
Erodoeht
Guildmaster <The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> The Harbinger
| Erosaurus | Pellicius | Slickshots | Curliee |
| Eroderp | Wavy | Trotta | Moravius | Lubricus |