Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Missing something...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] Missing something...

Khevar
04.15.2014 , 05:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoshkar View Post
Ah, affection.... I forgot to do that...Knew I was missing one of them. I did get them to 4,000 or so. I might have to look around for a guide on how to max it out (think the highest any of my characters have ever gotten one was in the low 5,000s).

Thanks for the answer!!
No problem.

The ship droid likes Cultural Artifacts the most. You can't gain affection with him in conversations, only gifts will do it.

If you're on a budget, this spreadsheet will help you get him to 8000 affection cheaply. If you have a bit more money to spare, a less annoying method (as in, you don't have to give 272 gifts in a row) is to buy grade 5 blue and purple gifts off of the GTN for the higher affection gains.

Hoshkar
04.15.2014 , 06:56 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
No problem.

The ship droid likes Cultural Artifacts the most. You can't gain affection with him in conversations, only gifts will do it.

If you're on a budget, this spreadsheet will help you get him to 8000 affection cheaply. If you have a bit more money to spare, a less annoying method (as in, you don't have to give 272 gifts in a row) is to buy grade 5 blue and purple gifts off of the GTN for the higher affection gains.

Would be be cheaper to send crew out for grade 5 gifts? I do have 450 skill in everything, some of them doubled (like Diplomacy).
New to the game? (Get a free starter pack!!!) Just coming back to the game after 90+ days? (Get a 7 day subscription, a bundle pack and 1 character transfer!!!) Feel free to use me as a Referral! (CLICK HERE)

Khevar
04.15.2014 , 07:02 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoshkar View Post
Would be be cheaper to send crew out for grade 5 gifts? I do have 450 skill in everything, some of them doubled (like Diplomacy).
Absolutely. It will take a while, because you only have a 10% chance of getting a Cultural Artifact, but you can always sell the other ones on the GTN yourself.

Quite cost-effective, albeit rather time consuming.

Hoshkar
04.15.2014 , 07:23 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Absolutely. It will take a while, because you only have a 10% chance of getting a Cultural Artifact, but you can always sell the other ones on the GTN yourself.

Quite cost-effective, albeit rather time consuming.
Luckily at the moment my Diplomats are sitting idol (was working some side skills, but those can wait). Time to get them working again

Thanks again!

edit-

Already gave up, looked on the GTN, snagged some blue rank 5s for 6k each. Droid is 10k now
New to the game? (Get a free starter pack!!!) Just coming back to the game after 90+ days? (Get a 7 day subscription, a bundle pack and 1 character transfer!!!) Feel free to use me as a Referral! (CLICK HERE)