Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since people thought Kotor 2's ending was bad. How would you have done it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Since people thought Kotor 2's ending was bad. How would you have done it?

Matais
12.23.2011 , 05:47 AM | #1
Well go on, how would any of you have ended it?

i won't go explaining the actual ending again (my old posts with those explainations are all gone since bioware nuked the forums)

anyway lets see what everyone's minds can come up with
"Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done. All your decisions have brought you to this point."

Jadedfate
12.23.2011 , 08:29 AM | #2
I didn't think it was bad exactly, just seemed unfinished and rushed...which it pretty much was.

TOBY_FLENDERSON
12.23.2011 , 03:06 PM | #3
Give us the final showdown of 47 vs. GOTO and a cinematic showing the escape to the Ebon Hawke and I'm good.
()██████████████████████████████████████) CE VIP

Sjax
12.23.2011 , 03:16 PM | #4
No idea, but probably better if LA didn't rush them.
Don't Hutt.

Matais
12.23.2011 , 09:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sjax View Post
No idea, but probably better if LA didn't rush them.
i agree with that.
"Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done. All your decisions have brought you to this point."

psychogobstopper
12.23.2011 , 10:45 PM | #6
The intended ending, restored via modifications, is perfect. I don't know what the ending was like in the shipped game, because I've only ever played it with The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod installed.

Matais
12.24.2011 , 01:17 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by psychogobstopper View Post
The intended ending, restored via modifications, is perfect. I don't know what the ending was like in the shipped game, because I've only ever played it with The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod installed.
i know how perfect it is. Others do not and this baffles me