Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.7 HM CZ-198 Corporate Labs CZ-2X Infiltrator Droids

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
2.7 HM CZ-198 Corporate Labs CZ-2X Infiltrator Droids

Gobgrot
04.17.2014 , 03:58 AM | #21
Personally I enjoy the challenge, as a healer it makes it way more of a challenge. As a tank I dont see much difference. Im sure as a dps you need to be on the ball a lot more. As a player right now Im getting pissed off at all the pugs who see it as a something they dont want to try and learn and leave group. Makes it hard to finish my dailies.

Kadjunga
04.17.2014 , 04:50 AM | #22
originally when the fp came out, the adds were not bugged and ran to the person who had agrod. But for the last 6-8 months, it has been bugged making the fight stupid easy.

Just kill the adds when they spawn and swap back to the boss, no big deal really.

However... for consistency sake... that certain fights enrage timer should either be bumped up a bit, or the adds nerfed slightly. The adds hit harder than the boss.

Duniss
04.17.2014 , 05:05 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Preston_Violent View Post
Yeah yeah except for the fact that nim modes aren't meant for everyone, even though anyone is welcome to try, while a freaking daily fp IS actually meant for pretty much everyone. Or used to be because the czerka part of the daily fp bunch surely isn't meant for an average pug group anymore (doesn't mean at all the group doesn't know what to do but it seems ppl need to be at least full underworld gear to beat bosses in cz fp's....what kind of bright logic is this bosses buff based on....)
well sm is ment for everyone hard mode means it harder. In times when LI was hard there were groups who cleared it in tionese it was ment for columi. Whats the problem on that boss for you? Dps dont kill adds and they kill your healer or dps stand in watter and it kills them?

Kingsbount
04.17.2014 , 07:52 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Duniss View Post
well sm is ment for everyone hard mode means it harder. In times when LI was hard there were groups who cleared it in tionese it was ment for columi. Whats the problem on that boss for you? Dps dont kill adds and they kill your healer or dps stand in watter and it kills them?
Becouse adds deals damage far larger than boss. Thats a way of so called "balance".
Personally, i have nothing wrong with new "old" range. But damage should be seriosly tuned down.
Becouse those guys can down healer (they always after healer) in a few shots and tank even cannot react in time, becouse he must control boss and watch for charging plates stage. DPS also cannot do anything, becouse adds will shoot at healer first in ANY case.
So, yes. I think this FP is out of balance.
"Дебилы, б****дь" (с) Сергей Лавров

Khevar
04.17.2014 , 08:13 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Duniss View Post
In times when LI was hard there were groups who cleared it in tionese it was ment for columi.
Actually, it was originally tuned for Tionese.

It wasn't until later that the Group Finder was changed to display a 136 rating recommendation (Columi).

JouerTue
04.18.2014 , 01:55 AM | #26
mm i agree that low dps can turn into a wipe there..but last time i did it i had fortunately a good team, and they adapted quickly to the change..i just had to kill a couple of those robots myself as tank..

AlrikFassbauer
04.18.2014 , 06:08 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
So I would like to see the TOP dps'ers of Star wars put on (full) lvl 66 (rating 156) gear (the stuff you get from Oricon first pass) and post a video of them clearing Meltdown or Labs in that gear only, ...no 69, no 72 and NO 78 gear..only 66.

If I can see that I will worship you all as the gamer gods that you truly are.....
I agree.

Shortmanning might be one kind of challencge, but doing things undergeared is another one. One that i have never seen reports about.
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

fire-breath
04.18.2014 , 06:24 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Preston_Violent View Post
Yeah yeah except for the fact that nim modes aren't meant for everyone, even though anyone is welcome to try, while a freaking daily fp IS actually meant for pretty much everyone. Or used to be because the czerka part of the daily fp bunch surely isn't meant for an average pug group anymore (doesn't mean at all the group doesn't know what to do but it seems ppl need to be at least full underworld gear to beat bosses in cz fp's....what kind of bright logic is this bosses buff based on....)
Lol ..... its not a buff mate ..... This is how the fight should have been. I'm not one who will often will say this, but if anyone wipes on this one its really a LTP issue.

And no ... this isn't hard AT ALL. When it came out I went in on my 72 geared tank and had 0 issues. Tune that down to 66 and I had to work a bit for it. I know that's a hard thing to sell but hey ..... if you really want to slack than pug those 16 man DF/DP SM's gearup in full 72 (please don't touch those high endurance enhancements which many pugs like so much. They are equal to Arkanian after all).

FYI, like I said, I'm not gods gift to healing but my 58 geared healer with a tionese mainhand succesfully healed this boss after 2.7. So ehm ...... stop slacking guys and and kill that droid.
Progression raiding toons on the big RED
Macewindy - Sab Slinger since patch 1.2 through ups and downs
PugsloveHP - the 96k HP commando DPS/healer
(4.0 HP, currently updating it to 5.0)

Surlikin
04.18.2014 , 08:59 PM | #29
Having just tried both of these FP I can say that Core Meltdown is now ridiculously hard. It was supposed to be a 2+ FP why nurf it so hard ? We managed to get through the Jungle habitat after the mob reset 4 times on us but as for the desert Habitat ? That's impossible. U take out the Sandstorm generators, yes they were all down, & the sandstorms keep rolling in, this has become undoable for us now. What I don't understand is why nurf it in the first place ? Those that have gear 2 - 3 levels above what should be needed for this were getting bored ? Well that's what HM is for. This just leaves the casual players like me having to continue grinding out Makeb's C & C till we're bored way beyond belief to get any upgrades. Yes I know Oricon is available for elite coms but how long till that gets nurfed too ? I have played afew MMO's in my time. The one I first started on & loved the most EQ started pandering to the Elite 5% of players & has enjoyed a steady decline ever since. Is it BW's intent to send TOR down the same path ?

MitchPB
04.18.2014 , 09:06 PM | #30
^Nurf 2 stronk
<BOG> <Concept>