Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris: Bonus Series - Have a problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Taris: Bonus Series - Have a problem
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TiRTo
12.23.2011 , 05:43 AM | #1
Hello, guys =) I have some issue with that quest, Taris: Bonus Series. So, I've got the quest in the spaceport from the Administrator's assistant. Then I followed quest marker to Brejic's Run and talked with rodian named Vealo. He sent me to some researchers. After completing their quests (and receiving note "Return to Vealo") I've restarted the quest "Taris: Bonus Series" and headed back to Vealo so I could do this phase of the quest again. And after the dialog with the rodian there were no update in my journal about researchers. The quest is still there, but there is no marker, no current goal. I tried to abandon the quest, log out and in again - didn't help. I think this may happen to all quests that include walking through separated quests. I have an idea: try to complete the quest with someone who also do it, but it's 50/50. Any suggestions?
To BioWare: if it's possible, fix that with one of your patches, please =)
P.S. Sorry about mistakes in the text (I know they are there =)) - my English is far from perfect.
Hope defines everything.
Kreia was right after all...

Lyonide
12.24.2011 , 06:46 AM | #2
I have the same problem, you have a workaround yet?

Conveeyor
12.24.2011 , 06:51 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thank you very much for your feedback. Can some more players confirm the problem with the mission, including your character name, class and server you are playing?

Thank you.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Lyonide
12.24.2011 , 08:33 AM | #4
Character: Oxymora
Class: Sentinel
Server: Ula VII

Problem: After resetting the mission 'Taris: Bonus Series' during the 'Missing Link'' stage of the quest (before going back to the scientist studying the Rakghoul), going back and talking to Vealo results in the quest containing no objectives instead of starting the Missing Link quest.

Herb_the_King
12.24.2011 , 03:16 PM | #5
Raziel
Jedi Sage
Darth Xedrix

Am also having same problem....mine locked up at --Complete "Future Threats". The screen is black, but at bottom it tells me to -- Complete the mission terminal task at Brejik's Run Outpost -- but the terminal is not glowing nor am i able to click it to end mission.

Briljin
12.24.2011 , 04:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by J3-H1 View Post
Thank you very much for your feedback. Can some more of your confirm the problem with the mission, including your character name, class and server you are playing?

Thank you.
I am having the same problem. After the space port I travel to the next NPC, go through all the quest dialog and then the game just seems to"freeze" with the NPC looking at me and when it restarts I have just the quest text heading and nothing else.

I mistakenly dropped the quest on my way to turn it in after the final step and then I encountered the bug while attempting to redo it.

Bril
Jedi Sentinel
Infinity Gate

JainaWolfe
12.24.2011 , 07:22 PM | #7
I can't seem to even pick up the starter quest for this. I am on Jedi Covenant, and play a Jedi Guardian. My wife and I were levelling together, same level, have done the same quests, and she was able to see and pick this quest up while I was not. She was a Jedi Sage.

BigPitBull
12.25.2011 , 11:39 AM | #8
I have a problem that all these were men

Character: Stanislav
Class: JK Guardian
Server: Legions of Lettow

I really apologize for my English

djeterg
12.25.2011 , 02:31 PM | #9
Just had this same issue.

Character: Zax'in
Class: Jedi Consular Sage
Server: Fa'athra

Javax
12.25.2011 , 05:45 PM | #10
Taris Bonus Quests

Server: Rubat Crystal
Character: Doc

This toon is stuck and unplayable. As soon as I try to login with him my PC chews up 4gb of RAM and hard locks if I don't ctrl-alt-del fast enough.

All other characters play fine.

Thanks