Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare DF Draxus

adrunktick
04.10.2014 , 10:52 PM | #1
So, I have a question. We are on Draxus, and we are absolutely crushing the first 4 phases, each dps is around 3400 dps, and then when we get to wave 5, after we kill corruptors in back and bulwarks on the sides, we only get the boss to 47% and there are some adds still up, when the next wave spawns, and that is only around the 3 minute mark, is it possible we're pushing the phases too fast? Or are we still behind in dps, which I dont feel is it. But, we're having some trouble. Seems like we're getting cut short on time compared to other groups/vids. Also in the first phase, we pile all the subteroths together and have tank force shroud stacks, cutting down on some enrage time, dont know if thats a problem.
Sweet-Spot - Sniper <The Shadowlands>

DisturbedMalak
04.10.2014 , 10:57 PM | #2
bump
.....5 char

Iwipe
04.10.2014 , 11:03 PM | #3
If you are getting to wave 6 with Draxus up, you are short on DPS. Can try 1 tank 5 dps method or just hold Draxus while you handle wave 6 adds

SamuelAU
04.10.2014 , 11:13 PM | #4
I think the timer for each phase is independent, so it's irrelevant how fast you kill the subteroths in the first phase like you said. If your DPS say they're doing 3400 each, they're lying. Draxus pushes in that phase at 28%, so your DPS is way too low.
Gomerik // Lumbridge
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

adrunktick
04.10.2014 , 11:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
If you are getting to wave 6 with Draxus up, you are short on DPS. Can try 1 tank 5 dps method or just hold Draxus while you handle wave 6 adds
It may be the case, but we've timed it and we're getting to wave 6 faster than most groups and even the vids you've posted, we're there first, we're getting there very fast, I dont see how we can be under dps.

adrunktick
04.10.2014 , 11:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuelAU View Post
I think the timer for each phase is independent, so it's irrelevant how fast you kill the subteroths in the first phase like you said. If your DPS say they're doing 3400 each, they're lying. Draxus pushes in that phase at 28%, so your DPS is way too low.
We're all in parsec together, its not like we're lying to each other, we're trying to rule out possibilities to what's going on exactly.

adrunktick
04.10.2014 , 11:29 PM | #7
We're clearing despoilers and bulwarks all together, before getting all dps onto draxus. I guess we'll try keeping up despoilers, and kill draxus.

JediRoshan
04.10.2014 , 11:42 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by adrunktick View Post
We're clearing despoilers and bulwarks all together, before getting all dps onto draxus. I guess we'll try keeping up despoilers, and kill draxus.
He is referring to dispatchers, not despoilers as there are no despoilers during that wave. (member of his group) just wanted to clarify

Ryvolt - Sniper - The Shadowlands

Vaidinah
04.10.2014 , 11:48 PM | #9
As you stated, your team is blowing up the subteroths and thus they are getting a massive DPS boost in the beginning. If your team is using offensive cooldowns during this phase instead of saving them for phase 5 and 6, their priorities are messed up. There's nothing really wrong with blowing up all the subteroths around the same time, but DPS need to be prepared for future phases in their positioning and cooldowns because those are far more important.
The Harbinger
Intrepid

Guardian/Juggernaut Tank Guide: From Beginner to Master

Falver
04.10.2014 , 11:55 PM | #10
Your DPS is very low.
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/