Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

First Grand Acquisitions Pack Available For A Limited Time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
First Grand Acquisitions Pack Available For A Limited Time
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

04.10.2014 , 02:08 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Starting at 4PM CDT (9PM GMT) today, the first Grand Acquisitions Pack will be available on the Cartel Market for a limited time.

The Grand Acquisitions Pack features a selection of items from the Cartel, Contraband, and Bounty Shipments, and each pack contains:
  • One Reputation item, for either the Contraband Resale Corporation or the Bounty Supply Company.
  • One Rare bonus item with a chance of a Super Rare.
  • One Rare complete armor set with a chance of a Super Rare.

The Packs cost 900 Cartel Coins (10% off!) and will only be available until 11AM (4PM GMT) on Monday, April 14th, so make sure you pick up a pack soon!

Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

04.10.2014 , 02:35 PM | #2
Tait, do we have a list of this selection of items ?
SWTOR: KotFE, Rise of the Can't Talk About it Now.
This is what a tentative roadmap should look like.

04.10.2014 , 02:37 PM | #3
This limited edition pack seems pretty cool. Is there any chance there will be a tab in packs for us to see what's in the pack, or will the descriptions for certain items be updated to show they come from the pack?

04.10.2014 , 02:53 PM | #4
Oh nice, I might just grab one!

04.10.2014 , 02:54 PM | #5
I'm going to guess it will be the best of the best... Like Revan's Gear, Hoverchairs, ETC for the super rares.

04.10.2014 , 03:28 PM | #6
Yeesh, I knew these were going to be a limited time deal, but I didn't realize they were talking about the span of a long weekend. Oh well, guess I'll be passing this time around.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: to get the free stuff detailed here

04.10.2014 , 04:38 PM | #7
This is cool, finally be able to get the complete Revan set at a sain price (hopefully!).
I have brought a few of these packs an gotten some rare and very rare things like a hedonist mount an a nebula blaster but in 3 of the packs i got a republic banner a blue dye module and an emote all of which are very common even now with that banner only worth a few hundred credits so not all the rare items possible in these packs are actually rare unfortunately despite the tool tip saying rare bonus item (i suppose it depends on how you are defining an item as rare)
aside from that little issue thanks for these packs

04.10.2014 , 06:29 PM | #8
Will have to pass on these since I can't get any Coins this weekend.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned. for free stuff and thangs.

04.10.2014 , 07:21 PM | #9
With my luck, it'll be something I already have in collections. :-o
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.

04.10.2014 , 08:23 PM | #10
Ugh.. Two troublemaker packs that I don't need, but no Revan set that I DO need. *bangs head on keyboard*