Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

rymah
07.18.2012 , 02:02 PM | #121
"The Foundry was merely a setback!"
Minister of Propaganda, Deadly Shenanigans
Drooga's Pleasure Barge / Lord Praven / Squadron 238
The Shadowedsoul Legacy
~ immortalis imperator veneremur ~

Xeta
07.18.2012 , 06:41 PM | #122
I sincerely hope there is an Operation on Malachor V like you described in the fanfic. That would be awesome, the galaxy's strongest individuals teaming up to kill the Emperor. And it would give Revan a death worthy of his accomplishments.
Xeta - Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, Assassin, Rancor Handler, etc.
Formerly Flurry (SWG), currently The Bastion (lol)

<Twin Sun Mercenaries>

MasterPetricco
07.19.2012 , 08:50 AM | #123
The Foundry is a Rakatan creation and so is Belsavis' teleporters, which strike you with purple lightning and then teleport you somewhere else.

Now in the Revan battle, he bubbles up and has some health left, and if you look up above him the lightning actually comes down from the ceiling and strikes him, they he disappears, and there are no robes or mask left over, so he didn't pull and Obi-Wan/Yoda on us. It seems to me that he teleported away.

Anysao
07.24.2012 , 04:52 PM | #124
His son is named Vaner, not Avner. Avner was his mercenary alias both anagrams for Revan, obviously.
And I clicked the link, lead to a blank page. I am on my iPhone, so that may be why...

Can you tell me what it said, or a new link to something else with it?
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Xeta
07.24.2012 , 04:55 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
His son is named Vaner, not Avner. Avner was his mercenary alias both anagrams for Revan, obviously.
And I clicked the link, lead to a blank page. I am on my iPhone, so that may be why...

Can you tell me what it said, or a new link to something else with it?
A fanfic explaining his theory of what happened to Revan and what he predicts will happen to him.
Xeta - Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, Assassin, Rancor Handler, etc.
Formerly Flurry (SWG), currently The Bastion (lol)

<Twin Sun Mercenaries>

JediMasterRevan
10.03.2012 , 06:10 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterCenobi View Post
they said them selves that revan used the force close or whatever to teleport him self to safety it says that none has seen him since the encounter but there are traces of him still being alive.

for the purple lightsaber in the book its green but in all other images he's seen with a purple or purpe and orange lightsaber its shown at the beginning of motor in the dream and also purple is the coolest possible crystal to have.
for the fact they might want to kill him look at this game it's 300 after motor and he's still alive either someone at bioware loves rev an or they know he's the most iconic and loved character in all of kotor series (and yes a fixed t3 would be awesome i feel we must choose t3 m4 or hk 47)

******i know its kn-51 but it's the same droid just newer upgrades and models whhoooooo for update 1.3 HK FINALLY HERE
First Revan sure as hell never canonly used Orange, 2nd I still say it should be green but with the current look of green I guess it's bettter it was purple.
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!

YoshiRaphElan
10.03.2012 , 05:03 PM | #127
I've said it once, I'll say it again: until I see Revan's headless corpse on the ground in front of me and throw him into an incineration pit for good measure, then throw that into a sun....he isn't dead. 'Course that's exaggeration, but you know what I mean. He still had the same amount of health left upon defeat as many storyline enemies that you can let live. And if they can survive, he can.

Aurbere
10.04.2012 , 03:00 PM | #128
Revan's dead. Listen to his last words. I just finished playing the Foundry and he said "The Darkness takes me. Now I know how you felt, old friend." (Not the exact words, but close enough) He's dead. But if they do bring him back it should be as a spirit. Someone to guide us in the final battle with the Emperor.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

JediMasterRevan
10.05.2012 , 09:06 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Revan's dead. Listen to his last words. I just finished playing the Foundry and he said "The Darkness takes me. Now I know how you felt, old friend." (Not the exact words, but close enough) He's dead. But if they do bring him back it should be as a spirit. Someone to guide us in the final battle with the Emperor.
Take a step back and look at that again...do you realize...how huge of a failure this would be on Bioware if that were how they killed him off? Allowing trolls...and we have a crap ton of trolls on TOR, to mock and spit on someone as huge and respected as Revan? The name itself means respect. Revan may not have the highest med-count but as quality warrior, champion, jedi/sith goes...Revan is generally the best at what he does. He's the Wolverine to Star Wars. Also if you want to take Mass Effect into this...Kotor was biowares first major story game...then we have Mass Effect and Dragon Age, to bioware I'm pretty sure Revan is a more important character than Shepard or the Gray Warden. Combined.
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!

Aurbere
10.05.2012 , 09:22 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterRevan View Post
Take a step back and look at that again...do you realize...how huge of a failure this would be on Bioware if that were how they killed him off? Allowing trolls...and we have a crap ton of trolls on TOR, to mock and spit on someone as huge and respected as Revan? The name itself means respect. Revan may not have the highest med-count but as quality warrior, champion, jedi/sith goes...Revan is generally the best at what he does. He's the Wolverine to Star Wars. Also if you want to take Mass Effect into this...Kotor was biowares first major story game...then we have Mass Effect and Dragon Age, to bioware I'm pretty sure Revan is a more important character than Shepard or the Gray Warden. Combined.
Actually. He shouldn't be in this game at all. And no it wouldn't be a failure. This game is about the 8 character classes. They squeezed Revan in to bring in more Revan fanboys (like you) to get more subs and more $$$. He is not the Wolverine of Star Wars, far from it. He is not respected. Look at the Sith of this time. They have no repect for him. Maybe for the fanboys his name means Star Wars god, but he is truthfully unimpressive. Compare Revan to any character during this time and Revan is a chump. Revan is dead. Shouldn't have even been in the game, but he's dead now. Finally.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus