Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lore Fact of the Day

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthDymond
05.03.2014 , 01:41 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
I agree as well.

I've made some assumptions recently on another thread...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...72&postcount=2

But as I mentioned there, it doesn't really make much sense.
Personally I want to say Ziost for Vaiken Spacedock, but the idea of having a ship called Ziost Shadow in orbit over Ziost just seems... tacky (or at least a little too on-the-nose for my personal taste).
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Darth_Wicked
05.03.2014 , 02:47 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Personally I want to say Ziost for Vaiken Spacedock, but the idea of having a ship called Ziost Shadow in orbit over Ziost just seems... tacky (or at least a little too on-the-nose for my personal taste).
But Ziost is partly an ice world and from orbit, I can't really see anything that remotely looks like a mix between Belsavis and Korriban, which is what Ziost would probably look like in TOR IMHO.

Nonetheless, that would explain why the ship is named like that.

TaitWatson
05.05.2014 , 09:03 AM | #73 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Beneath the icy surface of Hoth, there are the remains of a Czerka failed mining initiative.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Darth_Wicked
05.05.2014 , 09:15 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Beneath the icy surface of Hoth, there are the remains of a Czerka failed mining initiative.
Good ol' Czerka... Always at the ready to boldly go where no sane person has gone before, providing would be criminals with safe havens throughout the galaxy, after the latter were abandoned following their latest write-off, namely a "project" that went bonkers.

We love you.

Tatile
05.05.2014 , 09:39 AM | #75
Of course there is - those idiots are freaking every where. They probably disturbed some eldritch horror that's going to go on a galaxy-wide rampage in a year and eat half of Tatooine.

And then the only reason Tatooine shows up in the films is because the Republic used one of their many half-brained "dooms day" weapons to smash a couple of moons together and fix the planet. The Empire in the meantime studies the eldritch horror's remains and finds out that it's useful for both making long-lasting weapon energy cells and tea.

idnewton
05.05.2014 , 10:18 AM | #76
On every random planet in the galaxy, there are the remains of a Czerka failed mining initiative.
Fixed it for you
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Aurbere
05.05.2014 , 10:49 AM | #77
Nothing less from the geniuses at Czerka!
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

AlrikFassbauer
05.05.2014 , 12:11 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Fixed it for you

Perhaps Czerka was founded by some looney called Vodal Kresh ?
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

DarthDymond
05.05.2014 , 12:45 PM | #79
Czerka: "Providing innovative market leadership and justification for including your favorite planets from the movies since 4000 BBY."

Seriously these guys are basically the Mofference of the Old Republic era.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Glove of Darth Vader
"We will need a new, secret home base," said Trioculous [...]
"I suggest the planet Tatooine," said Grand Moff Dunhausen[...] "We can take over the Mos Eisley spaceport!"[...]
"Bespin!" said Grand Moff Thistlebloom[...] "Let's take over Cloud City!"[...]
"Dagobah?" offered the grand admiral from Gargon.[...]
"Hoth?" Grand Moff Hissa said hesitantly.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Thornwizz
05.05.2014 , 12:51 PM | #80
Interesting. The Czerka are truly a bunch of some type of hybrid Scientist/Dare-Devils.