Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lore Fact of the Day

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Osetto
04.17.2014 , 10:17 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post

What planet did the Taung settle on after being pushed off Coruscant?
None. They were so awesome, they just rode around on asteroids braving the vacuum of space.

(Or Roon, if you want to be all historical about it. After that, the planet they named Mandalore.)
-------------------- The Fan Fiction Index --------------------

Lurtzello
04.17.2014 , 10:23 AM | #22
Khem Val was not pleased...
I know what you mean: I'd kept mispelling Yn and Chabosh for so long I almost got devoured!
I admit I didn't know the answer to this one... Until I checked Wookieepedia, which is why I'm not going to answer . I am craving for more obscure Star Wars lore questions but admittedly it must be hard to find topics or facts that can't be found somewhere on the web
Everything is STAR WARS is the best.

Damgan
04.17.2014 , 10:59 AM | #23
Mandalore, I think.
Storyline Junkie Casual PvEr Stronghold Builder Galactic Starfighter

AlrikFassbauer
04.17.2014 , 11:11 AM | #24
I thought of Mandalore, too.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

HKtheindomitable
04.17.2014 , 11:16 AM | #25
I updated the typo from yesterday. Khem Val was not pleased...

I have another trivia question today!

Answer: Roon.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Justicar | International Guild

HKtheindomitable
04.17.2014 , 11:25 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Lurtzello View Post
I admit I didn't know the answer to this one... Until I checked Wookieepedia, which is why I'm not going to answer . I am craving for more obscure Star Wars lore questions but admittedly it must be hard to find topics or facts that can't be found somewhere on the web
Agreement: I had to too. But only to confirm what I thought to be true. Turned out I was right. I also enjoy the more obscure lore facts. Though, for me, that's really really difficult to find. As I know mots of the lore.

Statement: So far, most of the lore facts are things I've known for a long time. This is the first that forced me to double check the accuracy of my memory banks. The master is getting crafty.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Justicar | International Guild

Lurtzello
04.17.2014 , 02:28 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by HKtheindomitable View Post
Statement: So far, most of the lore facts are things I've known for a long time. This is the first that forced me to double check the accuracy of my memory banks. The master is getting crafty.
A crafty question for an HK unit would be "What is love?"

{
Definition:
Spoiler

Of course, this definition is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of...
Spoiler

Yet for me, love is...
Spoiler

}

Ok, enough of this... lol. I know, I've had to paraphrase it, but I carefully hand picked each and every smiley, I had to keep their count below 21 and formatting has been messy... Also, creating this post took two hours.

And to avoid going too off topic, I'll say that the Taung would agree with HK's definition of love... Even though they didn't even have the word "love" in their language.

Cekis
04.17.2014 , 03:26 PM | #28
Ok... clarity now... like, RIGHT AFTER Coruscant??? OR... where they EVENTUALLY settled?

Right after they were driven from Coruscant, they established on the planet Roon... however, after some time, they were lead by Mandalore the First to conquer a new world, renaming it to "Mandalore," and then became the Mandalorians.

EDIT: Why did I not see everybody's answers until I posted this?!!? Meh, whatevs.
C e k i s -- O p t i k i l l -- K r y t i k i l l -- J o r a y
Harbinger - Starfighter Pilot
Click to get FREE STUFFS (Referral Link)

Lurtzello
04.17.2014 , 03:40 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Cekis View Post
EDIT: Why did I not see everybody's answers until I posted this?!!? Meh, whatevs.
The question was on the last post of the second page. Perhaps you didn't notice that there was a third?

GrandLordMenace
04.17.2014 , 07:13 PM | #30
Mandalore.
Rydarus of Aisthesis, Ebon Hawk's First Conqueror of Voss
Guardian DPS Guide: http://dulfy.net/2014/01/30/swtor-vi...s-class-guide/
Juggernaut DPS Guide: http://dulfy.net/2014/01/20/swtor-ve...s-class-guide/