Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lore Fact of the Day

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CommanderKeeva
06.27.2014 , 12:12 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Happy Friday!

Known to be charming and sophisticated, Darth Vowrawn of the Dark Council has made it a point to own an estate on every major Sith world.
I plan to do the same with Galactic Strongholds. Guess we have something in common.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

QuickBunnie
06.27.2014 , 12:20 PM | #182

"One cannot defeat a foe one does not comprehend." - Master Gnost-Dural
True. I cannot comprehend how bad I am and defeat myself constantly.
My own worst enemy.

Beniboybling
06.27.2014 , 12:32 PM | #183
Quote incoming in 3... 2... 1...

"One cannot defeat a foe one does not comprehend." - Master Gnost-Dural
If only all Kel Dor has such wisdom, I'm looking at you Tol Braga.

Capella
06.29.2014 , 05:21 PM | #184
Happy Friday!

Known to be charming and sophisticated, Darth Vowrawn of the Dark Council has made it a point to own an estate on every major Sith world.
Can we have names of some of the other major Imperial worlds? Rather than just referring to the big 2 we see in game all the time.
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

CommanderKeeva
07.06.2014 , 11:08 AM | #185
Seems like this thread should be renamed "Lore Fact of the Week".
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

errant_knight
07.11.2014 , 10:34 AM | #186
Happy Friday!

I like Vowrawn. I'd hope to see more of him if I didn't fear that such a thing would cause him to die far to soon like Malgus and Serevin. All the sith that my warrior could work with get killed, lol. That probably means Marr's days are numbered.

LordMatthewS
07.19.2014 , 12:37 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderKeeva View Post
I plan to do the same with Galactic Strongholds. Guess we have something in common.
As do I... :O
Referral link for both of us to get free things in-game such as Cartel Coins, droid pets, booster packs and more!
http://www.swtor.com/r/bHlykH

Selenial
07.21.2014 , 09:05 PM | #188
Are these finished?

I liked them
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Darth_Wicked
07.21.2014 , 09:19 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Are these finished?

I liked them
I liked them too but truth be told, aside a couple of exceptions, it never really felt like anything worth pointing out was ever brought up.

AshlaBoga
07.26.2014 , 07:09 PM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
If only all Kel Dor has such wisdom, I'm looking at you Tol Braga.
You mean the guy who believed everyone was a nice person at heart?

As a Dark Lord of the Sith let me be the first to say Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!