Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So How many Fleet Requ's do I need? 5000?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
So How many Fleet Requ's do I need? 5000?

CaliJoe
04.09.2014 , 09:37 AM | #1
I admit, I do not days worth of GSF at a time. Most often the que is slow to pop -average 10 minutes- the "off" hours that I play SWTOR.

My overall acquired points is less than 5000 on 7 of 8 toons. As much as I would love to play the "better" ships than the basic ones given, it's daunting without the constant bonus points.

For the people who wipe me faster than I can hit the 'evade' button - ie mastered ship people-, how much GSF do *you* play? What is your overall fleet requ number on average?
Wild speculation on forums? When does that happen? The Harbinger - Fumanshu Legacy
Repub: Jafaean(Arms), Zelgen(Artifice), Espellah(Cyber), Jabender(Synthweave)
Imp: Vindrock(Armor), Antshell(BioChem), Li'Larish, Kenevil

Slivovidze
04.09.2014 , 10:49 AM | #2
I got a fast launch when GSF was in early access, saved lots of fleet req because it felt too valuable to spend on upgrades. Last 4 months, I play average like one, two games per day and I save so much fleet req that I had 26k before 2.7, now 16k because I bought both ships. I own all ships, and the ones I don't fly have accumulated so much ship req that if I'd want to spend CC's, I could easily master a ship. Not to mention that my main ship has every component unlocked and mastered and now also just gathers thousands of req.

And that was from me, a person who flies average one or two games per day.

Imagine how those more frequent pilots must be swimming in req....

But don't give up, beginning is hard, but once you master your first and favourite ship, you will start getting a lot of abundant req.