Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(BUG) Marka Ragnos set not showing in Collections

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
(BUG) Marka Ragnos set not showing in Collections
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthDymond
04.15.2014 , 10:25 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Excellent question, and I apologize for the delay - I wanted to make sure I had all of the information before answering. The bug is that some reputation items are NOT unlocking. They should unlock the item in Collections for you. I've passed this along to the team for them to look at.

-tw
Thanks for the reply Tait! Appreciate the communications - keep up the great work.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

SelvesteSand
04.16.2014 , 12:50 PM | #22
Excellent question, and I apologize for the delay - I wanted to make sure I had all of the information before answering. The bug is that some reputation items are NOT unlocking. They should unlock the item in Collections for you. I've passed this along to the team for them to look at.

-tw
Thanks, Tait! Looking forward to get this resolved.
I am a Seeker of Perfection. Through passion, strenght and power, I strive to free myself from all restrictions and thereby reach perfection, my potential fulfilled. Perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny. My chains shall be broken. The Force shall free me.
I am Darth Fenmoris, and I will become the Sith'ari!

TaitWatson
04.18.2014 , 12:50 PM | #23 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

This is going to be fixed with 2.7.1. Thanks!

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Shefu
04.27.2014 , 11:21 AM | #24
Awesome thanks a lot man! Cheers!

SelvesteSand
04.29.2014 , 02:01 PM | #25
Hey folks,

This is going to be fixed with 2.7.1. Thanks!

-tw
Sorry to bug you again, Tait, but it seems only part of the problem has been solved.
2.7.1 patch notes say: The Marka Ragnos Armor Set now unlocks in Collections if pieces were purchased from the Interplanetary Component Exchange (I.C.E.) vendor."
But what about all the other items purchased from the Interplanetary Component Exchange (I.C.E.) vendor? This bug goes for everything the vendor sells; not just the Marka Ragnos set! There is another thread about other items like Trophy Hunter's Mask and Series 505 Cybernetic armor set. I have an I.C.E.-bought Trophy Hunter's Mask which is still bound and still not added to Collections. Equipping doesn't help. Please fix all the other stuff too! :/
(But thanks again for the quick attempt at sorting the problem)
I am a Seeker of Perfection. Through passion, strenght and power, I strive to free myself from all restrictions and thereby reach perfection, my potential fulfilled. Perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny. My chains shall be broken. The Force shall free me.
I am Darth Fenmoris, and I will become the Sith'ari!

TaitWatson
04.29.2014 , 02:27 PM | #26 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by SelvesteSand View Post
Sorry to bug you again, Tait, but it seems only part of the problem has been solved.
2.7.1 patch notes say: The Marka Ragnos Armor Set now unlocks in Collections if pieces were purchased from the Interplanetary Component Exchange (I.C.E.) vendor."
But what about all the other items purchased from the Interplanetary Component Exchange (I.C.E.) vendor? This bug goes for everything the vendor sells; not just the Marka Ragnos set! There is another thread about other items like Trophy Hunter's Mask and Series 505 Cybernetic armor set. I have an I.C.E.-bought Trophy Hunter's Mask which is still bound and still not added to Collections. Equipping doesn't help. Please fix all the other stuff too! :/
(But thanks again for the quick attempt at sorting the problem)
No worries, those are on our radar as well! I'll make sure the team has an updated list of things that aren't unlocking properly so we can get it sorted out. Thanks!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

dr_mike
06.20.2014 , 08:46 AM | #27
I was redirected to this thread from here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=719503&page=4

This is still an issue. I've been trying to get the Series 808 set to click but it's not showing up in my collection. I have pieces that I have collected from packs, the vendor and I believe purchased off of the GTN.

I have tried both relogging as well as exiting the game while wearing the armour. The two hour count down has run out as well.

I do note one thing though. The head piece still has the red asterisk at the upper right of the icon. All the other pieces that I purchased from the vendor no longer have the asterisk.

Have to admit that I find this annoying as I'm a collector and am working towards 100% complete on collections.

Thanks
Want to know what I get for helping in the support forums? My own support tickets get auto deleted. Thanks BioWare!