Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tactical flashpoints - group required?

Tatile
04.08.2014 , 03:26 PM | #1
I know it's a stupid question, but after having heard some less-then-favourable things about group behaviour in the new tactical flashpoints, coupled with the fact that I've not run them before and therefore haven't (magically) learnt the tactics*, I was wondering if these could be solo-run?

I know it's not the most social of attitudes, but I want a chance to enjoy the story, not get yelled. Ideas?

I've got an Operative, Sorcerer and Mercenary at my disposal, all healing geared.

*yes, yes, google it, but practice makes perfect

Iwipe
04.08.2014 , 03:34 PM | #2
It is pretty hard to solo as the trash isn't very easy like in KDY and the bosses are pretty hard for a solo player. There are a few players who have soloed them but it is not something you can do easily.

Tatile
04.08.2014 , 03:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
It is pretty hard to solo as the trash isn't very easy like in KDY and the bosses are pretty hard for a solo player. There are a few players who have soloed them but it is not something you can do easily.
Damn. Well, thanks Dulfy!

(I'm sure if the story in the flashpoints was important, it wouldn't be in a flashpoint.)

MisterBlackJack
04.08.2014 , 03:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Damn. Well, thanks Dulfy!

(I'm sure if the story in the flashpoints was important, it wouldn't be in a flashpoint.)
Actually debs made it clear the next major storyline starts in these 2 flash points
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

Tatile
04.08.2014 , 03:53 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterBlackJack View Post
Actually debs made it clear the next major storyline starts in these 2 flash points
It'll be re-capped in the "major" daily quest hub, no?

ScarletBlaze
04.08.2014 , 03:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I know it's a stupid question, but after having heard some less-then-favourable things about group behaviour in the new tactical flashpoints, coupled with the fact that I've not run them before and therefore haven't (magically) learnt the tactics*, I was wondering if these could be solo-run?

I know it's not the most social of attitudes, but I want a chance to enjoy the story, not get yelled. Ideas?

I've got an Operative, Sorcerer and Mercenary at my disposal, all healing geared.

*yes, yes, google it, but practice makes perfect
Ask your guild members or friends to run it with you?
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Tatile
04.08.2014 , 04:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
Ask your guild members or friends to run it with you?
Yeah, but I wouldn't want to annoy them...
I'm sure something will come up. Maybe they'll cheap out and make HM versions?