Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 2.7: Invasion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 2.7: Invasion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Brewski
04.08.2014 , 11:02 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
Some of us have been here long enough to have done all the class quests 10 times over. I am taking about new Story quest content since the release of makeb.

The only thing that even comes remotely close to qualifying is Oricon and that is in conjunction with a daily area and is VERY short.

The rest is dailies, flashpoints, and operations, none of which fit the definition of questing content.
Ah, so you are asking for extended story content for the end game. That makes more sense.

Generally speaking, story content is low gain for development as far as the end game goes, since as you point out, people hate repeating that content over and over. There's just no way to keep up with demand for that type of content as you can consume it much faster than it can be created.

Personally, as someone who's been here since weekend beta's, I think they've struck a good balance on new story content, and I'm looking forward to this one. If they put more into it then other areas would suffer too much for too little gain.

Can't wait to get home and download this for tonight's play.

BadOrb
04.08.2014 , 11:13 AM | #22
Well I have done the Korriban FP via my commando and it was a lot of fun. I read the patch notes and my theory that you might lower the comms cost for the basic weapons at Czerka came true , it was a good job I didn't buy one 2 days ago on my Vanguard who had 383 elite comms. I bought a belt instead. I wonder what you mean by adjusting the health and damage of the bosses in Labs and Meltdown , are they stronger again ? That would be fun , like old times.
Keep up the great work you cheeky little monkey lizards!

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

ZETA_SCORPII
04.08.2014 , 11:14 AM | #23
Absolutely LOVE 2.7!!!!! Great job with the new story arc, can't wait to see what happens next!

JediJFR
04.08.2014 , 11:26 AM | #24
Why do you keep nerfing shadows? This is absurd. First we lose range on stun, then our knockback is a cone, then we can't heal ourselves, and now our kick is a stun instead of a knockdown. I might as well get rid of this toon.

Combat shadows are totally worthless against bounty hunters, ops, and sorcs. Thanks guys.

QuinVoss
04.08.2014 , 11:37 AM | #25
Big LOL from game creators. New patch SUX. Story in new FPs? Where is that promised story? And what u've done with some clasess... U've completely disappoint my trust. And u wonder that ppl go to other games??? ....

yeldarbnotned
04.08.2014 , 12:14 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritrider View Post
So where do we pick up the beginning of this new story arc?
T3-G2 droid near Mission Departure Hangar on Fleet.

ScarletBlaze
04.08.2014 , 12:17 PM | #27
Just a note for those having problems with tactical there is now a weekly mission that if you do all 5 you will receive

Basic and Elite comms so for those level 55 there is a better reason to do the tacticals.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Spiritrider
04.08.2014 , 12:20 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by yeldarbnotned View Post
T3-G2 droid near Mission Departure Hangar on Fleet.
Thank you
"May the Force be with you"
-Almost every person in the SW universe ever

Jonstherock
04.08.2014 , 12:29 PM | #29
I thought we were supposed to be getting new abilities for some of the classes... I have yet to see that on my sorc with the whole Bastion thing for his shock barrier. Also it seems my operative still uses energy to roll. Not that I am looking forward to his stuff getting nerfed too.

cashogy_reborn
04.08.2014 , 01:40 PM | #30
With a title like Invasions youd think maybe thered be some kind of PvP mechanic with that......... oh well
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads