DoA and Infamous doing Hateful Entity going for Server 1st 11% progress!

LaniAkavir

First we got Hateful Entity down to 11% with 15 stacks

http://i.imgur.com/XABRqDb.jpg

And then we cleared it.

http://i.imgur.com/b2bxKqy.jpg

Enjoy the screenshots

Here's the roster:

TANK: Kephess (DoA)

HEAL: Evyr (DoA)

HEAL: Kels (DoA)

HEAL: Kamryn (Infamous)

HEAL: Tayden (Infamous)

HEAL: Kenji (DoA)

DPS: Delere (DoA)

DPS: Corun (Infamous)

DPS: Zeeth (Infamous)

DPS: Inferno (DoA)

DPS: Tonari (DoA)

DPS: Steezlo (DoA)

DPS: Bandido (Infamous)

DPS: Capricious (DoA)

DPS: Deanfu (DoA)

DPS: Caarso (DoA)

Edited by LaniAkavir

16 main raids are loads of fun. Its sad that due to lack of population it is hard to gather a nightmare ready 16 man group. The total number of 16 man groups doing NiM content across all the servers of SWTOR can be counted on one hand. But we have seen some efforts made by Quorum and I commend them for this. This kill of hateful shows that an active cooperation between guilds can open the door to 16 man NiM contents for us on the pub side. I thank Infamous again for coming forward. And I'd suggest cooperation to other guilds too. 16 man raids are awesome :D

Congrats folks!

DWBI and Ascension would be close as well, but one hour a week doesn't really do much lol :)

But hey, we were server 1st 10% :D

(Probably not, but at least we tried to get somewhere lol)

You guys got to 10%?

That's good, and frankly I'm surprised that you didn't push to kill it after being so close.

Good luck on your next pull though, if you're able to get it to 10% then you'll have no problem killing it assuming you have enough dps.

Edited by rsuhandy

You guys got to 10%?

That's good, and frankly I'm surprised that you didn't push to kill it after being so close.

Good luck on your next pull though, if you're able to get it to 10% then you'll have no problem killing it assuming you have enough dps.

I wanted to, but we had multiple people that had work in less then 5 hours after we got the jist of things. So yea we had to stop unfortunately.

Thanks!

Too bad it's only server first clear not server first Title and Crest *cough*

i mean you guys would have something pretty solid if our Allmighty Lord and Savior Zuhara didn't solo the boss months ago :rak_03:

Edited by NvrShoutNvr