Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Wow what a Wrestlemania...


theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
04.10.2014 , 03:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
They had no say in it, it is 100% Takers decision, that's his contract.

I'm more interested in Paige taking AJs title on Raw.... with that really sloppy finisher.
Got to agree with you there. I do think the young blood deserved it but I think it should have been a bit more dramatic.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

MisterLotus's Avatar


MisterLotus
04.10.2014 , 03:56 PM | #12
*Sways*

He's got the whole world in his hands...

As far as The Streak goes, the match would have been better if Taker had actually known where he was for the most of it. As it was, he really relied on Brock to carry that match to completion.

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
04.10.2014 , 03:58 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterLotus View Post
*Sways*

He's got the whole world in his hands...

As far as The Streak goes, the match would have been better if Taker had actually known where he was for the most of it. As it was, he really relied on Brock to carry that match to completion.
Yeah it is true, although Brock does do his matches stiff though. Oh my god the way Bray got the crowed going was amazing. I still think Cena should have lost clean to him,
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

MisterLotus's Avatar


MisterLotus
04.10.2014 , 04:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Yeah it is true, although Brock does do his matches stiff though. Oh my god the way Bray got the crowed going was amazing. I still think Cena should have lost clean to him,
Only in a perfect world, unfortunately. At least he's going in the right direction.

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
04.10.2014 , 05:38 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterLotus View Post
Only in a perfect world, unfortunately. At least he's going in the right direction.
Yeah but at least his match with Daniel Bryan was an absolute show stealer back at Royal Rumble.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
04.10.2014 , 06:39 PM | #16
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...signs-with-wwe

Oh my...

Guys it's official....STING IS WITH WWE.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

ItachiZaku's Avatar


ItachiZaku
04.11.2014 , 06:41 AM | #17
I'm pretty happy Bray (and the other 2) have developed since their first few appearances. And I'm still not sure of their overall purpose. They target people and then nothing comes of it.

We were match by match almost perfectly predicting what would happen, and figured Bray would sister Abigail to victory over Big E, setting up a title shot. Not sure I see the other two making a run for tag champs though. I like the Uso's in that spot.
"Be careful Preston. You're treading on my dreams. "

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
04.12.2014 , 07:36 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
I'm pretty happy Bray (and the other 2) have developed since their first few appearances. And I'm still not sure of their overall purpose. They target people and then nothing comes of it.

We were match by match almost perfectly predicting what would happen, and figured Bray would sister Abigail to victory over Big E, setting up a title shot. Not sure I see the other two making a run for tag champs though. I like the Uso's in that spot.
I like the Uso's where they are as well, the certainly deserve it. See I don't think the Bray character needs a title to be legit, he needs to vanquish so called fake heroes and we can see this as evidenced in his feud with Cena.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.