Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Wow what a Wrestlemania...


Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
04.06.2014 , 09:32 PM | #1
Despite Punk being gone. This was my first live Wrestlemania I've watched on release since Rock vs. Hogan.

It was just great and had me on the edge of my seat.

If you'd like to know results lemme know.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
04.06.2014 , 10:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Despite Punk being gone. This was my first live Wrestlemania I've watched on release since Rock vs. Hogan.

It was just great and had me on the edge of my seat.

If you'd like to know results lemme know.
It was great and shocking at the same time. Reno...the streak
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
04.06.2014 , 10:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
It was great and shocking at the same time. Reno...the streak
Riots are prolly occuring.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
04.06.2014 , 10:45 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Riots are prolly occuring.
I reckon, why the hell did they have him to lose to a freaking part timer?
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
04.07.2014 , 05:32 AM | #5
I was secretly hoping Punk to do a run in and Save Bryan from being Batista Bombed/RKO'd thru the table but that fast paced finish had my heart racing.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

ImmortalLowlife's Avatar


ImmortalLowlife
04.07.2014 , 07:16 AM | #6
I'm still in shock.....The streak.....it.......
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
04.07.2014 , 04:54 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
I'm still in shock.....The streak.....it.......
I know!!! Vince royally ****ed up what was supposed to last forever. How could he do this to a decorated legend like Taker?
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
04.07.2014 , 05:05 PM | #8
Not to be a Buzz Kill but Taker didn't seem as quick and agile this year that he did last year. His age was really showing in comparison to Brock.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
04.07.2014 , 05:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Not to be a Buzz Kill but Taker didn't seem as quick and agile this year that he did last year. His age was really showing in comparison to Brock.
Makes no difference, Brock was a part timer!! He did not deserve that honour. More importantly, I would argue that Taker's streak should have been left in tact.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

ItachiZaku's Avatar


ItachiZaku
04.10.2014 , 10:57 AM | #10
They had no say in it, it is 100% Takers decision, that's his contract.

I'm more interested in Paige taking AJs title on Raw.... with that really sloppy finisher.
"Be careful Preston. You're treading on my dreams. "