PvP Warzone System

Aiddec

Hey, im not sure if this is anywhere to be found in the forum, about the sytem for PvP in SWTOR. In my opinion i think SWTOR should focus alot more on PvP as they have PvP servers, and have got PvP vendors with their own system, yet they still show no signs on improving the system in general, such as, instead of having the bracket of 10-29, it should be more evened out, such as 10-19, 20-29, 30-39 ect. I think this because the gap between a level 10 playing against a level 20 odd in a warzone is completely unfair, and may put people off from playing and gathering wz coms because the level 20s will have more abilities that they can use against the newbie levels, also if the "newbies" have no idea how to play their own class effectivly, it doesnt give them a chance to really test out the class and get to grips with it to use if well at endgame.

Appologies if this is on the forum somewhere else

Post below on how you think we could improve the PvP system and aspects about PvP, also if you think there may be a flaw in my idea

Populations cant handle that much of a split. Besides bolster takes care of everything. A level 10 hits twice as hard as a level 20+ in the same warzone. Your stats get raised to make up for the lack of abilities thus lowbie brackets are fine the way they are.

Yeah, I don't have any issues with the brackets the way they are. I generally don't pvp with a character until I hit 15, though. You really need a few more core abilities than what you get at 10. But, the good news is that it doesn't take long at all to level up a little bit. It's not like level 10s are a permanent underclass with no hope of escape.

Hey, im not sure if this is anywhere to be found in the forum, about the sytem for PvP in SWTOR. In my opinion i think SWTOR should focus alot more on PvP as they have PvP servers, and have got PvP vendors with their own system, yet they still show no signs on improving the system in general, such as, instead of having the bracket of 10-29, it should be more evened out, such as 10-19, 20-29, 30-39 ect. I think this because the gap between a level 10 playing against a level 20 odd in a warzone is completely unfair, and may put people off from playing and gathering wz coms because the level 20s will have more abilities that they can use against the newbie levels, also if the "newbies" have no idea how to play their own class effectivly, it doesnt give them a chance to really test out the class and get to grips with it to use if well at endgame.

Appologies if this is on the forum somewhere else

Post below on how you think we could improve the PvP system and aspects about PvP, also if you think there may be a flaw in my idea

Search the forum for 'Nogate' - your voice is falling upon deaf ears. Bioware do no give a **** about pvp and they have said that. If you want decent pvp, jump ship and go TESO or WIldstar in June

Heres the link - see how much they just dont care about PvP. This game is becoming a Sims expansion with housing and vanity

Edited by DarthMaulUK