Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Spoiler]Light saber not in inventory

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
[Spoiler]Light saber not in inventory

FluorineSpark
12.23.2011 , 04:49 AM | #1
[Spoiler Alert]

I got my first light saber from Lord Zash after finishing the Sith Inquisitor Map of the Future quest, but the light saber is not in my inventory and I can't equip it...

Is this how it supposed to be or I did something wrong? Please help!

Thanks!

Creadude
12.23.2011 , 05:28 AM | #2
Check the top right of the screen - you'll have completed the quest but not accepted the mission reward. Same thing happens on the Republic side when you get your lightsaber. Seems a lot of people miss it.

BadDawGe
12.23.2011 , 08:06 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by FluorineSpark View Post
[Spoiler Alert]

I got my first light saber from Lord Zash after finishing the Sith Inquisitor Map of the Future quest, but the light saber is not in my inventory and I can't equip it...

Is this how it supposed to be or I did something wrong? Please help!

Thanks!
When you come out and enter the fight it doesn't allow you to accept it. I did a /bug on that during beta but noticed it still happens. As the poster above said - any time you don't actually get an item or your inventory is full it will go in the top right corner. It will tell you how many you have pending if more than one as well.
============ ============ -{ }-============ ============
"If you are not with me, then you're my enemy."
=========== =========== =========== =========== ===========

FluorineSpark
12.23.2011 , 03:19 PM | #4
Thank you so much guys!!!! I'll try it out tonight!

Happy Holiday!

Owsley
12.23.2011 , 03:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BadDawGe View Post
When you come out and enter the fight it doesn't allow you to accept it. I did a /bug on that during beta but noticed it still happens. As the poster above said - any time you don't actually get an item or your inventory is full it will go in the top right corner. It will tell you how many you have pending if more than one as well.
Are you sure there isn't an optional item you have to choose in this quest? Some quests require you to pick one item from a list of items. Until you click on one, you can't accept the quest items

JordanGoncharn
03.29.2012 , 11:19 PM | #6
K i just got my lightsaber from zash, and its not in my inventory and i dont have any pending quest things, what do i do lol?