Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Vancouver, British Columbia!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Vancouver, British Columbia!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Reno_Tarshil
04.17.2014 , 08:49 AM | #11
if anyone is going to this, could they ask them about my Red Cartel Crystal courtesy of Reno.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

DomiSotto
04.27.2014 , 07:24 AM | #12
I am trying to talk my mom into going from Vic... but apparently some people just don't understand SWTOR awesomeness. Dart.

Lunafox
04.28.2014 , 02:09 AM | #13
And the party on our dime continues...
More Individual class/companion story extensions!
~I came, I saw, I went shopping.~

PetFish
05.03.2014 , 02:19 AM | #14
What do we actually do at these things? Open question forum? Autographs? One-on-one mingling with developers? Is there food?
D'alari'ia - Sage | Balthaza'ar - Gunslinger | V'alexi'ia - Guardian
Maligna'ar - Commando | N'althaeni'ia - Scoundrel | Palada'ar - Vanguard | C'alystri'ia - Sentinel
T'alari'ia - Marauder | Xalava'ar - PowerTech | F'alconi'ia - Assassin
Halona'ar - Sniper | Q'aldoni'ia - Operative | Kalyntha'ar - Sorcerer | Galvana'ar - Juggernaut

EricMusco
05.06.2014 , 12:20 PM | #15 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by PetFish View Post
What do we actually do at these things? Open question forum? Autographs? One-on-one mingling with developers? Is there food?
The answer is basically yes to all of them. We have a bit of a Q&A and then break out into just mingling with food and drink. This gives everyone a chance to mingle and a chat in a more personal way with developers, community folks, etc.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Superman_AZ
05.07.2014 , 02:48 PM | #16
Any plans to bring something like this into Phoenix, AZ?
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Duckydactyl
05.08.2014 , 11:47 AM | #17
I'm so delighted that you've finally made it to Canada. You've been to NYC, but I'm wondering if you could maybe just cross the border at Buffalo and come to Toronto on your next trip in the area. There's a huge star wars and SWTOR fan base located in Ontario, and I can't help but feel that some out-reach would be extremely well-received.
Imperial Loyalist
RPs on Pub-Side out of Desperation

WrecklessMEDIC
05.08.2014 , 07:54 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
The answer is basically yes to all of them. We have a bit of a Q&A and then break out into just mingling with food and drink. This gives everyone a chance to mingle and a chat in a more personal way with developers, community folks, etc.

-eric
That is so awesome! I'm trying to convince my wife we should head down there next weekend. We only live about an hour outside Vancouver. Is there any cost to get in or is it just a free admission "first come first serve" kinda thing? Also, how early should we plan on being there to get in? Do you usually have fairly long lines for admittance.

Thanks!

EricMusco
05.12.2014 , 10:22 AM | #19 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by WrecklessMEDIC View Post
That is so awesome! I'm trying to convince my wife we should head down there next weekend. We only live about an hour outside Vancouver. Is there any cost to get in or is it just a free admission "first come first serve" kinda thing? Also, how early should we plan on being there to get in? Do you usually have fairly long lines for admittance.

Thanks!
Totally free to get in! We have people show up a few hours early but I don't suspect we will run out of space Get there when you can and there will be space for you at the event. Make sure to track me down and say hi!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rouzy
05.16.2014 , 11:47 PM | #20
Just wanted to say thank you personally for coming out to Vancouver with one of these, it was awesome to see other people in real life and have some of our questions answered in person