Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Breaking News!!!!!

Sangrar
04.01.2014 , 05:29 PM | #1
Rosetta Stone is releasing a new language.

WATCH THIS

As narrated by popular Star Trek: The Next Generation and Deep Space 9 Actor Michael Dorn (played Worf), for the first time through Rosetta Stone we can now learn to speak Klingon

so learn Klingon (its a fun language to shout at people) , and have a happy happy "jaj qoH April"
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

dr_mike
04.08.2014 , 01:06 PM | #2
Read the comments. Rosetta Stone chipped in and responded on some of them. Whoever is behind that account has a sense of humor.

You can request the Klingon course here: http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/langr...p-yy-langkling
Want to know what I get for helping in the support forums? My own support tickets get auto deleted. Thanks BioWare!

Sangrar
04.08.2014 , 01:14 PM | #3
I knew that it was just a hilarious video that I wanted to share.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Vallins
04.09.2014 , 12:06 PM | #4
awesome