Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have an idea for a Warzone? Share it with a Dev!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Have an idea for a Warzone? Share it with a Dev!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SithEBM-Reborn
04.02.2014 , 10:07 AM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
get over yourself.
You must be a casual.

cycao
04.02.2014 , 10:09 AM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEBM-Reborn View Post
You must be a casual.
We don't like accurate statements here.

TUXs
04.02.2014 , 10:09 AM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
/signed

In other words,

Dear Alex,
Fix the core or your game. Wasting time on this PR move is dumb. People are leaving because the core is broken, not for lack of maps. It's like putting $10,000 rims on a Ford Focus with 100K miles on it. Priorities FTW?

Sincerely,
L-Randle
Whoa...the lack of maps IS part of the problem. It is a glaring reminder of how freaking little attention this entire flipping team has ever given to PvP in this game. The few maps we have get BORING as hell! It's symbolic of how little they care. Just like their brilliant "mostly PvP related" balance pass coming in 2.7...just to be undone by increasing the level cap in 2.8...

The lack of maps may not be the only problem, but it sure as hell is one of them.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Joesixxpack
04.02.2014 , 10:10 AM | #514
get over yourself.
FPs and Ops bore me easily so I don't do them much. I want opp. faction players doing the same run to appear in mine so I can shoot them in the face while fighting NPCs. I'm sure the folks in the PVE forum would agree with the idea.

MiaRB
04.02.2014 , 10:11 AM | #515
look at all the unsubbers hijacking what was pretty much the only thread worth reading in the PVP section. wouldn't expect anything less from you guys.
can't wait for this game to come out!

idnewton
04.02.2014 , 10:12 AM | #516
look at all the unsubbers hijacking what was pretty much the only thread worth reading in the PVP section. wouldn't expect anything less from you guys.
And who's the main one making negative statements? Oh yeah, haha... you.

You can't use the forums without an active subscription. Try again, cupcake.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

TUXs
04.02.2014 , 10:14 AM | #517
Then why exactly are you hear? Just to antagonize others? To try to rile up the PvPers? Congrats...it worked. They're the most fractured and frustrated players in this entire game (and rightfully so)...glad you found your easy targets...feel better now?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Sangrar
04.02.2014 , 10:15 AM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
And who's the main one making negative statements? Oh yeah, haha... you.

You can't use the forums without an active subscription. Try again, cupcake.
to be fair, the guy has a point, I have not actually seen any actual warzone suggestions for several pages...

just people fighting and insulting eachother in here
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Joesixxpack
04.02.2014 , 10:16 AM | #519
Trololol who do you think this thread is for? I don't recall a solicitation like this one since launch. Were there any I missed?

But here it is immediately following Nogate and lots of people unsubbing or threatening to.

Sangrar
04.02.2014 , 10:18 AM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
Trololol who do you think this thread is for? I don't recall a solicitation like this one since launch. Were there any I missed?

But here it is immediately following Nogate and lots of people unsubbing or threatening to.
to be fair still I have not seen any actual warzone ideas for several pages, its just people insulting eachother in here
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot