Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Minor Exp Boosts and Rested Exp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Minor Exp Boosts and Rested Exp

-Silver-
03.31.2014 , 10:27 AM | #1
Do they stack? I only play for an hour two per session so I always have rested exp to consume, and the Minor Exp Boost says "does not stack with any other form of exp boost" or something along those lines. I'm wondering if rested exp is an exception to that rule?

I have three minor boosts now, and rarely use them for fear of wasting them (in case they don't stack with rested bonuses).

Thanks for reading

Essence_of_Light
03.31.2014 , 01:06 PM | #2
Yes. Rested xp and xp boosts stack.

What they mean by "Will not stack with other xp boosts" is that you can't have several different xp boosts going at one time.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

Hoshkar
03.31.2014 , 02:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
Yes. Rested xp and xp boosts stack.

What they mean by "Will not stack with other xp boosts" is that you can't have several different xp boosts going at one time.

I was kinda curious on that one, do those stack with Legacy exp boost unlockers? So say ,I have full rested off sitting in the cantina, and I pop a 25% booster, then run a flashpoint with all the legacy unlocks, do all 3 mesh?
New to the game? (Get a free starter pack!!!) Just coming back to the game after 90+ days? (Get a 7 day subscription, a bundle pack and 1 character transfer!!!) Feel free to use me as a Referral! (CLICK HERE)

Kaos_KidSWTOR
03.31.2014 , 02:18 PM | #4
Exp boosters and Rested Exp will stack, you cannot however stack a Minor Experience Boost, and say a Minor Warzone Experience boost. Also Rested Exp will not stack with Double Exp when it comes around.

Essence_of_Light
03.31.2014 , 02:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoshkar View Post
I was kinda curious on that one, do those stack with Legacy exp boost unlockers? So say ,I have full rested off sitting in the cantina, and I pop a 25% booster, then run a flashpoint with all the legacy unlocks, do all 3 mesh?
Yes. Rested xp, xp boosts, and the Legacy xp unlocks all stack.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

-Silver-
04.01.2014 , 09:39 AM | #6
Thank you very much for the replies

Hoshkar
04.04.2014 , 07:46 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
Yes. Rested xp, xp boosts, and the Legacy xp unlocks all stack.

That is good to know, started buying the flashpoint exp bonus ones. I hear another double exp weekend is coming soon, cause KYD last time did not give any bonus exp
New to the game? (Get a free starter pack!!!) Just coming back to the game after 90+ days? (Get a 7 day subscription, a bundle pack and 1 character transfer!!!) Feel free to use me as a Referral! (CLICK HERE)