Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In need of tips how to make Mako better in healing me?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter
In need of tips how to make Mako better in healing me?

THECLONED
12.23.2011 , 03:31 AM | #1
So how to make Mako heal us better ? i am allways picking up good gear for Mako but her healing is meh not that strong . Thank you for your advices .
Guild BG Heroes

Howwie
12.23.2011 , 04:19 AM | #2
click the plus arrow on Makos action bar this should expand it. you will see all her abilities, make sure healing stance is turned on. and I personally have all he attacks turned off so all she focuses on is healing me. also shiny gears helps allot
Amateurs practice till they get it right, professionals practice till they can't get it wrong

THECLONED
12.23.2011 , 07:23 AM | #3
Thx for this advice but how you turn offense abilities off ? and what stats are good for Mako i see lots of cunning on her gear ?
Guild BG Heroes

Denarok
12.23.2011 , 07:48 AM | #4
I was about to ask the same question, and right now I am level 18, and it looks like her heals have not been upgraded since I got her.

I mean I look at her ability and says will heal a friendly target 147 - 189, and have a heal over time that will heal 23-35 every few seconds.

That is not really a lot in comparison to I have 3200 HP.

DervimNorth
12.23.2011 , 08:08 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Denarok View Post
I was about to ask the same question, and right now I am level 18, and it looks like her heals have not been upgraded since I got her.

I mean I look at her ability and says will heal a friendly target 147 - 189, and have a heal over time that will heal 23-35 every few seconds.

That is not really a lot in comparison to I have 3200 HP.
Her healing abilities are gear dependent, so better gear=better healz.

Denarok
12.23.2011 , 08:11 AM | #6
What is best stat gear to get for her? cunning? endurance? aim?

Soljin
12.23.2011 , 08:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Denarok View Post
What is best stat gear to get for her? cunning? endurance? aim?
Cunning is her main stat. Also you could try taking a "presence" stim. The Presence stat specifically increases companion abilities....If you dont already use another Stim on yourself regularly that you cant do without.
Born on Bria.
Clone Zerging Since 2003!

DervimNorth
12.23.2011 , 09:09 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Soljin View Post
Cunning is her main stat. Also you could try taking a "presence" stim. The Presence stat specifically increases companion abilities....If you dont already use another Stim on yourself regularly that you cant do without.
Actually, this depends on players play style. If the OP needs Mako as a healer, than cunning all the way, but if he prefers to have poor Mako as a tank-ish healer, than endurance takes priority over cunning. Though it is not recommended.

Virance
12.23.2011 , 09:18 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DervimNorth View Post
Actually, this depends on players play style. If the OP needs Mako as a healer, than cunning all the way, but if he prefers to have poor Mako as a tank-ish healer, than endurance takes priority over cunning. Though it is not recommended.
Re-read his post, he said presence - not endurance.

Fredcat
12.23.2011 , 09:45 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by THECLONED View Post
Thx for this advice but how you turn offense abilities off ? and what stats are good for Mako i see lots of cunning on her gear ?

When you click on the abilities you will see a little box on the icons, when it is lite it's on.