Please make a true space simulation expansion

AnnahH

I do appreciate the PvP star fighter expansion but it feels like a shell of what it could have been.

I miss the days of constructing your own starship, full space combat maneuvers, dogfighting.

The Star Wars Galaxies MMO expansion, "Rush to Lightspeed" was absolutely phenomenal (even though the core of the game went downhill fast).

I miss those Star Wars dog fighting days. I mean those starships were elaborate. The bigger ones, you could get out of the cockpit and look out of the windows to see the actual space around you. For example, I had a luxury yacht, and I would park that thing in a hotly contested battlezone and we would have a party in the yacht while we looked out the two story windows and see blasters whizzing by and starships whizzing by (and this was an expansion designed over 8 years ago so I know EA could pull it off)

I really wished this game would add such details like that. While this expansion of PvP starship fighting is somewhat fun, it's still very very very limited.

Edited by AnnahH

Well are getting there, Bioware said Guild Ships vs Guilds Ships is coming.

So eventually you might even seen Space Battlegrounds like nobody has seen before, mix of fighters, guild ships clashing together for objetives while Ground PVP might get a tie in in there.

Looking good the future is. (SWG was Bad)

Edited by ZahirS

Well are getting there, Bioware said Guild Ships vs Guilds Ships is coming.

So eventually you might even seen Space Battlegrounds like nobody has seen before, mix of fighters, guild ships clashing together for objetives while Ground PVP might get a tie in in there.

Looking good the future is. (SWG was Bad)

No they didn't. I was at the Boulder event tonight and they said guild ship vs. guild ship isn't something they are currently working on.

I do appreciate the PvP star fighter expansion but it feels like a shell of what it could have been.

I miss the days of constructing your own starship, full space combat maneuvers, dogfighting.

The Star Wars Galaxies MMO expansion, "Rush to Lightspeed" was absolutely phenomenal (even though the core of the game went downhill fast).

I miss those Star Wars dog fighting days. I mean those starships were elaborate. The bigger ones, you could get out of the cockpit and look out of the windows to see the actual space around you. For example, I had a luxury yacht, and I would park that thing in a hotly contested battlezone and we would have a party in the yacht while we looked out the two story windows and see blasters whizzing by and starships whizzing by (and this was an expansion designed over 8 years ago so I know EA could pull it off)

I really wished this game would add such details like that. While this expansion of PvP starship fighting is somewhat fun, it's still very very very limited.

This is NOT SWG. Get over it.