Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Preview pics of the upcoming Hotshot's Starfighter Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview pics of the upcoming Hotshot's Starfighter Pack

Infernixx's Avatar


Infernixx
03.21.2014 , 12:17 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
Bantha! I want one. No, I NEED one!
BANTHA BANTHA

Now to get the Sandpeople set.

also, am I the only one amused by the 'Underwater' gear sets?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
03.21.2014 , 12:20 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
BANTHA BANTHA

Now to get the Sandpeople set.

also, am I the only one amused by the 'Underwater' gear sets?
I think they look pretty cool, hopefully they add a helmet before release.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
Quote: Originally Posted by EvenHardNiner View Post
Ah fair enough. You are right.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
03.21.2014 , 12:21 PM | #23
For some reason I'm not able to see the weapons.

Infernixx's Avatar


Infernixx
03.21.2014 , 12:21 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
I think they look pretty cool, hopefully they add a helmet before release.
Oh, quite a few of the sets look good, I'm just amused by the fact that we can get Underwater sets and yet, not go underwater.

I suppose I could go wading around in some fountains on Makeb, or dance in a waterfall on Makeb..
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

ikinai's Avatar


ikinai
03.21.2014 , 12:21 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
I think they look pretty cool, hopefully they add a helmet before release.
It may be just one of those tube breathy thingies Qui Gon used. Personally I'd prefer a full helm, but that may be what it will be.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
03.21.2014 , 12:24 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
It may be just one of those tube breathy thingies Qui Gon used. Personally I'd prefer a full helm, but that may be what it will be.
Can you imagine conversations with that on?
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
Quote: Originally Posted by EvenHardNiner View Post
Ah fair enough. You are right.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

Essence_of_Light's Avatar


Essence_of_Light
03.21.2014 , 12:24 PM | #27
Bantha!


And more unneeded skimpy outfits... meh >.>
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

AlienEyeTX's Avatar


AlienEyeTX
03.21.2014 , 12:25 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
I think they look pretty cool, hopefully they add a helmet before release.
Should lekku stick out the back or be surgically removed in their entirety?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
03.21.2014 , 12:27 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
Should lekku stick out the back or be surgically removed in their entirety?
It's cheaper on production values to just make velcro style Lekkus then design helmets around them.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
Quote: Originally Posted by EvenHardNiner View Post
Ah fair enough. You are right.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

ikinai's Avatar


ikinai
03.21.2014 , 12:27 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
Should lekku stick out the back or be surgically removed in their entirety?
surgical removal is for the best. Not like we need lekku, right?
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School