Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preview pics of the upcoming Hotshot's Starfighter Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview pics of the upcoming Hotshot's Starfighter Pack

Reno_Tarshil
05.07.2014 , 06:02 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Edzew View Post
how? you cant view the items on your toon while its a preview you don't get the option. or at least i don't. i can see the item in my collections yes but you cant try the items on. but that really isn't the point, why would they make an armor, one that a lot of people have been asking for and make it nearly unmodable??
Anytime they release Items you can't preview normally here is what you do.

Click on an preview item released
Go to the item list screen
Click Preview on the unreleased set close the collections while leaving the second item list screen still open and it will have that unreleased set available for preview.
Supposed Member of "The Forum Apologist 5!" According to "The Reno_Tarshil Forum Fan Brigade!"
Quote:
I like Tacos.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free Tacos.

Edzew
05.07.2014 , 05:14 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Anytime they release Items you can't preview normally here is what you do.

Click on an preview item released
Go to the item list screen
Click Preview on the unreleased set close the collections while leaving the second item list screen still open and it will have that unreleased set available for preview.
i must be doing something wrong kuz i just tried this and nothing happens. even still though why would they put in armor that is damn near impossible to change the color of??? what is the point of releasing armor that has a third or forth color that you cant change at all?? and have those colors take up most of the armor so the colors you can change only change small areas on the armor and not the overall look??
Click Here for a free inventory slot!!!

OddballEasyEight
05.07.2014 , 10:06 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Edzew View Post
i must be doing something wrong kuz i just tried this and nothing happens. even still though why would they put in armor that is damn near impossible to change the color of??? what is the point of releasing armor that has a third or forth color that you cant change at all?? and have those colors take up most of the armor so the colors you can change only change small areas on the armor and not the overall look??
Because that third colour is supposed to be bare metal, not a "colour".
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.

therandyman
05.09.2014 , 04:50 AM | #124
Pardon if this has been mentioned already, but there is a neat Easter Egg in the Data Entry recovery item.