Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

plotenox's Avatar


plotenox
03.21.2014 , 10:51 AM | #371
Wow I just resubbed recently to get the lucky speeder thing a few days ago but that was bad timing since I didn't get it. Now it looks like I can get some early access to these instead. Very nice,now I'm glad I resubbed.

On other note,how did Dulfy reply to this thread so fast on the first page?!
Digital Deluxe Edition
Sith Inquisitor:Riper Server:The Razor Trooper:Plaxon Server:The Harbinger

Ryluk_Shouja's Avatar


Ryluk_Shouja
03.21.2014 , 10:58 AM | #372
Quote: Originally Posted by plotenox View Post
Wow I just resubbed recently to get the lucky speeder thing a few days ago but that was bad timing since I didn't get it. Now it looks like I can get some early access to these instead. Very nice,now I'm glad I resubbed.

On other note,how did Dulfy reply to this thread so fast on the first page?!
Stealth ninja skills?

decicco's Avatar


decicco
03.21.2014 , 01:22 PM | #373
I take back all the mean things I ever said.
Captain DeCicco Ehne
Founding Council Member of Disciples of Sith

idnewton's Avatar


idnewton
03.21.2014 , 01:52 PM | #374
Quote: Originally Posted by plotenox View Post
On other note,how did Dulfy reply to this thread so fast on the first page?!
Yeah she posts here and there.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 18 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

plotenox's Avatar


plotenox
03.21.2014 , 02:41 PM | #375
sheesh man if Dulfy is really a ninja then she must be a dedicated one.:S
<.<
>.>
Digital Deluxe Edition
Sith Inquisitor:Riper Server:The Razor Trooper:Plaxon Server:The Harbinger

Ryluk_Shouja's Avatar


Ryluk_Shouja
03.21.2014 , 03:18 PM | #376
Quote: Originally Posted by plotenox View Post
sheesh man if Dulfy is really a ninja then she must be a dedicated one.:S
<.<
>.>
Is there any other kind of ninja?

MadHobbit's Avatar


MadHobbit
03.21.2014 , 09:59 PM | #377
i just want them to put in a bathroom, do you know how hard it is to collect that stuff with a bucket?.

I just wonder(in case i missed a post) are they going to charge rent?

I can see it now only 5 cc per month per char with a "free" stronghold.

I was a 8+ year player of COH and i built my own private base took 8 months of grinding at lvl 50 to get the COH version of credits to build a 8 room base and populate it , then we had to pay some rent per month for the rooms ,you don't pay they locked the access to the bases til you did. I wonder with guild ships if we can schedule raids between guilds?

Infernixx's Avatar


Infernixx
03.22.2014 , 04:22 AM | #378
Quote: Originally Posted by MadHobbit View Post
i just want them to put in a bathroom, do you know how hard it is to collect that stuff with a bucket?.

I just wonder(in case i missed a post) are they going to charge rent?

I can see it now only 5 cc per month per char with a "free" stronghold.

I was a 8+ year player of COH and i built my own private base took 8 months of grinding at lvl 50 to get the COH version of credits to build a 8 room base and populate it , then we had to pay some rent per month for the rooms ,you don't pay they locked the access to the bases til you did. I wonder with guild ships if we can schedule raids between guilds?
No mention of 'rent' and I'd be slightly miffed if they did charge monthly fees for Housing. I like to 'own' something, not 'rent' it.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

plotenox's Avatar


plotenox
03.22.2014 , 08:12 AM | #379
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryluk_Shouja View Post
Is there any other kind of ninja?
I suppose not,but what I meant was there's some people who ninjas on the internet sometimes and those that ninja all the time it seems. >.>(looks at Dulfy)
Digital Deluxe Edition
Sith Inquisitor:Riper Server:The Razor Trooper:Plaxon Server:The Harbinger

djdd's Avatar


djdd
03.22.2014 , 09:14 PM | #380
i would just like to say finally if you guys have ever played star wars galaxies i was hoping homes/strongholds would come in soone because i really loved the home system in star wars galaxies :P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o: