Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

aeterno
03.19.2014 , 02:33 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by RahalLexor View Post
I have a quick question. Will we have to purchase this expansion like we did for Rise of the Hutt Cartel?? Or will subscribers automatically get this expansion free??? If someone could let me know it would be much appreciated.
Same as GSF, free but subs/prefered get early access.

Infernixx
03.19.2014 , 02:34 PM | #222
I have a quick question. Will we have to purchase this expansion like we did for Rise of the Hutt Cartel?? Or will subscribers automatically get this expansion free??? If someone could let me know it would be much appreciated.
This one will be free.

There will be a much larger expansion coming later this year, closer to December and that one will likely cost you some money to get, even as a subscriber.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Nmyownworld
03.19.2014 , 02:36 PM | #223
Galactic Strongholds FAQ:
"Customize and expand your Strongholds to show off the power of your Legacy in the new Free-to-Play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Expansion, GALACTIC STRONGHOLDS."

The Stronghold expansion is free.

Neoforcer
03.19.2014 , 02:39 PM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
And they all seem to be strangely quiet today...
That because there eating crow atm since bw call them on there comments with today announcement

LegoUniverseBC
03.19.2014 , 02:40 PM | #225
Now all we need is Pazaak

Clogski
03.19.2014 , 02:40 PM | #226
Question about the legacy bank: if I transfer a character from one server to another, will the items in the legacy bank be "copied" to the new server? Or is each legacy bank unique for each server?
:*´¨`*:. Elandria, Famously Furious Commando Fairy, Champion of the Mercenaries .:*´¨`*:.
..¸¸.´¯`. Nerf rock, paper is fine! Sincerely, Scissors. .´¯`.¸¸..
Youtube Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ TwitchStream

RahalLexor
03.19.2014 , 02:41 PM | #227
Sweet, thanks for the help guys!!!
Dread Slayer Valaryc
Vxar The Eternal Warrior
The Harbinger
Chill

Infernixx
03.19.2014 , 02:43 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by Clogski View Post
Question about the legacy bank: if I transfer a character from one server to another, will the items in the legacy bank be "copied" to the new server? Or is each legacy bank unique for each server?
Probably attached to the server with the most characters on it.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Reno_Tarshil
03.19.2014 , 02:44 PM | #229
Wish my internet would load the video fast enough for me to actually watch it instead of just stopping after the bioware screen..
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

OwnerJord
03.19.2014 , 02:45 PM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
This one will be free.

There will be a much larger expansion coming later this year, closer to December and that one will likely cost you some money to get, even as a subscriber.
Need a boxed expansion!

Also now we just need Pazaak and Swoop Racing.
"It was not your ships or your men or your vaunted 'fight for freedom' that won this, the final battle of the war. It was by the actions of one person–the Jedi Revan–that you prevailed. Revan's strategies and tactics defeated the best of us. Even Mandalore himself was taken aback by the ferocity, the tenacity, and the subtlety of Revan's plans."