Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

aeterno
03.19.2014 , 11:37 AM | #131
Please please please please:

Crafting materials tab separate from other legacy bank tabs with the option to send directly to the bank & craft str8 out of it.

Jereket
03.19.2014 , 11:38 AM | #132
I'm so excited for all of this and especially pleased to see Nar Shaddaa is an option. Thank you.

ikinai
03.19.2014 , 11:42 AM | #133
As to the legacy bank, will the stack size of materials be increased above 99 for some of these items? with 16 characters on a server I have a lot of materials for crafting, and if they could maybe get piled into larger stack sizes, that would be awesome.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

Joesixxpack
03.19.2014 , 11:42 AM | #134
Good ****! I don't recall any time since launch when this stuff wasn't asked for by a lot of people.

Looking forward to the legacy storage and guild ship stuff.

MillionsKNives
03.19.2014 , 11:42 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
Please please please please:

Crafting materials tab separate from other legacy bank tabs with the option to send directly to the bank & craft str8 out of it.
This, right there needs to be added.

RaiderMid
03.19.2014 , 11:43 AM | #136
Seeing how this is a free to play expansion. Any plans to increase the credit cap for Preferred and pure F2Pers?

I mean looking at some of the costs being thrown around for unlocking rooms, buying the cribs, ect. The cap is a little too restrictive for those people.

Wefi
03.19.2014 , 11:45 AM | #137
wonder if the legacy storage includes armor, and such. I have a nice set of Battlelord armor that stuck on my old guardian :P
Ex-SWG clientside Modder. Creator of Super Jedi. Fixing what is broken since 2004.

bannsider
03.19.2014 , 11:46 AM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by RaiderMid View Post
Seeing how this is a free to play expansion. Any plans to increase the credit cap for Preferred and pure F2Pers?

I mean looking at some of the costs being thrown around for unlocking rooms, buying the cribs, ect. The cap is a little too restrictive for those people.
then they can buy the credit escrow or sub. if you don't pay you cant complain about not getting value for your money.

jcurri
03.19.2014 , 11:46 AM | #139
Hey Eric,

Will companions be integrated into your home at all? Like being able to have out 2 or more companions be chilling in your home?
The Jerreck Legacy:
Ayden Cracen Maxan Aylen
Mascen Slyphe Unlimited'Powah Smoakey

Leader of Ghost

Infernixx
03.19.2014 , 11:46 AM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by RaiderMid View Post

The only prices we've seen is the total price of a Stronghold on Nar Shadda with 3 unlocked rooms. 1.5mil. I get the feeling that the Nar Shadda thing is a luxury credit-sink, not something that will be accessible to anyone except those with millions to waste.

They've not yet shown the price of anything related to the DK/Coruscant Strongholds.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.