Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ESO Review... not looking good.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bejarid
04.07.2014 , 10:34 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
(and Mandalorian Armour, but I'd need an english wheel for that)
Late and off-topic, but that's where the link put me when I clicked on it, so, English wheels are for chumps. Get you a few hammers and an old stump and you're set - how I made my beskar'gam.
Aurrn (Commando DPS) Bejarid (Sentinel)

Manweth
04.08.2014 , 02:10 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Mallorik View Post
This is exactly what im talking about, ESO doesn't need to be defended from this because its either some dumbed down mmo cliché or its flat out false.

#1) Yeah sometimes on a boss you get no loot, many people like that and feel that the dumbed down mmos of today give everyone loot so easily and quickly people get bored and leave. Its a case of the Kids(players) not knowing what is good for them. and swtor has a huge problem with this but its not the only one.

#2) Gear does not mostly come in chests, ive gotten very little gear from chests maybe a green piece here and there and im sure someone somewhere has gotten a purple drop. The gear mainly comes from crafting, quests and boss drops. I agree the FFA chest system is not a good idea, but since theres nothing but garbage in them I don't really lose sleep over it.

And I don't think chests respawn in dungeons anymore, that was beta. Ive run every dungeon up to the level 35's multiple times and never seen anyone drop group to farm chests that drop mediocre gear sometimes and some change.
1) Old school MMOs are "old" for a reason,, move on.

2) Encouraging crafting is a nice sentiment, but reviews clearly state that crafting itself relies on how ninja you are on loots and gathering.

Note.. It's 2014. Any AAA MMO that launches WITHOUT an EU server is stupid as hell.
Manwè, Vigilance Guardian, Manticore, Red Eclipse
Gate Crasher, Dread Master, Eternal Warrior and all that stuff...

OddballEasyEight
04.08.2014 , 09:50 AM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Bejarid View Post
Late and off-topic, but that's where the link put me when I clicked on it, so, English wheels are for chumps. Get you a few hammers and an old stump and you're set - how I made my beskar'gam.
Well I can do both, but the wheel is oh-so much nicer to use
(and easy on the arms)

And I would never use a stump, I'd use a leather sandbag... at least that's how I was tought
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.

CommunityDroidEN
04.10.2014 , 10:49 AM | #134 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
This thread has derailed itself from constructive discussion, and is now closed.