Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Non-Combat Class

firepixiedarien
12.23.2011 , 02:28 AM | #1
Do you currently have any plans for a non-combat class like say, a Dancer, for the far future?

MiraBindo
12.23.2011 , 02:55 AM | #2

Tiresias
12.23.2011 , 03:13 AM | #3
This is not Star Wars Galaxies. That game is dead, thankfully. There are no classes that are designed to sit in town and do nothing productive.

dafunkyo
12.23.2011 , 10:37 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
This is not Star Wars Galaxies. That game is dead, thankfully. There are no classes that are designed to sit in town and do nothing productive.
If by thankfully, you mean SWG having better PVP, better crafting if not the best ever and overall better class seperation, then yes.... oh wait, I forgot. In that game you actually had to work to be decent. I now see why you said 'thankfully'.

LilTikiBoy
12.23.2011 , 10:46 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by dafunkyo View Post
If by thankfully, you mean SWG having better PVP, better crafting if not the best ever and overall better class seperation, then yes.... oh wait, I forgot. In that game you actually had to work to be decent. I now see why you said 'thankfully'.
If by work you mean grind and if by decent you mean solo a kryat then yes. Although i will agree that pvp in that game was better all the way up to the time people discovered jedi's and then SWG became SWJG (star wars jedi grind) and dont even get me started on the "revamp" uhg.

dafunkyo
12.23.2011 , 10:52 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LilTikiBoy View Post
If by work you mean grind and if by decent you mean solo a kryat then yes. Although i will agree that pvp in that game was better all the way up to the time people discovered jedi's and then SWG became SWJG (star wars jedi grind) and dont even get me started on the "revamp" uhg.
No, I'm not speaking of the dumb downed decent that most all of the new age players are accustomed too...Grind aside, the classes, crafting, and abilities were laid out far better. The class seperation was far better, the worlds were twice the size of the current. Decent took work. The community was huge in that game. You either had a reputation or you didn't. You either had the hook up to craft the proper items or you sucked. They had all the aspects covered, even the non combat classes.

If you mean queing for warzones and grinding out 'honor' gear...lol. I'm not saying this game is failure as obviously I'm playing it.

AliensShootFirst
12.23.2011 , 11:07 AM | #7
No, I'm not speaking of the dumb downed decent that most all of the new age players are accustomed too...Grind aside, the classes, crafting, and abilities were laid out far better. The class seperation was far better, the worlds were twice the size of the current. Decent took work. The community was huge in that game. You either had a reputation or you didn't. You either had the hook up to craft the proper items or you sucked. They had all the aspects covered, even the non combat classes.

If you mean queing for warzones and grinding out 'honor' gear...lol. I'm not saying this game is failure as obviously I'm playing it.
SWG Hipsters are the worst.

I loved the game too but it wasn't that great, honestly.

Let it go.
CE VIP
M&M

frankiecchs
12.23.2011 , 11:14 AM | #8
If by work you mean macro grinding your profession to max while you slept then yeah I guess that was work.