Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Korriban Lore Week

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aurbere
03.17.2014 , 07:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
inb4 force chocked

I gave them some credit. I only said some.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

CourtneyWoods
03.18.2014 , 09:45 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Happy Tuesday!

The Korriban Lore week continues...

Exiled Jedi became living gods among the Sith. One of the greatest Dark Jedi was none other than Ajunta Pall.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

sandisrd
03.18.2014 , 10:06 AM | #13
These so called Jedi exiles on the arrival on Korriban, adopted native titles, dresses and even traditions, with the time becoming new Force driven society, later known as the Sith Empire...
Collector's edition owner
''Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me''...

Osetto
03.18.2014 , 10:14 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post

Exiled Jedi became living gods among the Sith. One of the greatest Dark Jedi was none other than Ajunta Pall.
Amongst the Exiled Jedi and first Lords of the Sith were also...

Karness Muur, an alchemist responsible for the creation of the Rakghoul Plague.

XoXaan, a practitioner of Darkside healing, whose knowledge would later be utilized by A'Sharad Hett.

Sorzus Syn, whose journal and writings would be collected by Darth Sidious, and who is thought to be the possible originator of the Sith Code.

Remulus Dreypa, a vengeful warrior whose allies imprisoned him in his oubliette, where he would remain in stasis for thousands of years.
-------------------- The Fan Fiction Index --------------------

Beniboybling
03.19.2014 , 05:09 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Or it could be symbolism for how brainless some Sith can be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Ee02WLxGk

CourtneyWoods
03.20.2014 , 10:42 AM | #16 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Happy Thursday!

Today's Lore Fact took place right before the "Return" cinematic trailer.

Just before Lord Vindican made his move to retake Korriban, grave robber Feral Wickes handed over a “shipment” to smuggler Nico Okarr.

DarthDymond
03.20.2014 , 11:22 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Happy Thursday!

Today's Lore Fact took place right before the "Return" cinematic trailer.

Just before Lord Vindican made his move to retake Korriban, grave robber Feral Wickes handed over a “shipment” to smuggler Nico Okarr.
Huh, didn't realize Vindican was actually the one leading/in charge of the attack on Korriban. Cool.

Is there more info on him in the SWTOR Encyclopedia or any of the comics? All I know about him is that he was Malgus's master (from Return) and Ikoral's apprentice (from the Empire-side Red Reaper quest).

I don't even remember if he was mentioned in the Deceived novel at all (but its been over a year since I read that book so maybe I'm just forgetting).
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

Darth_Wicked
03.20.2014 , 01:58 PM | #18
Feral Wickles? Never heard that name before.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan and Meetra Surik
She was a great Jedi. My most trusted ally. History remembers her as the Exile. To me, she was... more.

Ugolino
03.21.2014 , 01:38 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Feral Wickles? Never heard that name before.
Probably because he was still around when the Sith arrived.

CourtneyWoods
03.21.2014 , 09:51 AM | #20 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Today I have two posts for you! Hope you enjoy!

The Pyramid of Power in the main hall of the Sith Academy is a constant reminder for all lowly Sith to know their place.

In the assault over Korriban, Exal Kressh, a former agent of the Emperor, leaked intel to the Republic. It was not enough for victory.