Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Boston, Massachusetts!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Boston, Massachusetts!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Reno_Tarshil
04.11.2014 , 08:33 AM | #21
Friendly reminder to anyone going if they could ask about my redder crystal if they're going tonight.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

lordavon
04.12.2014 , 09:19 AM | #22
Kaileen from Blackjack, Ebon Hawk - we had a GREAT TIME at this! Thanks so much for bringing the tour to Boston!

JepFareborn
04.12.2014 , 11:22 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by lordavon View Post
Kaileen from Blackjack, Ebon Hawk - we had a GREAT TIME at this! Thanks so much for bringing the tour to Boston!
Yes I was there too! Truly one of the best pilgrimages of my Life! It was great seeing and talking with the game dev Reps, and so many enthusiastic fans of this awesome Star Wars game! I will definitely go again if in Boston or Southern New England! Many thanks to everybody!!
I'm currently residing on Server - The Harbinger - formerly from Gauntlet of Kreshh
10% off starting price on ALL green premium gear that I post on Galactic Market. But blue, orange, and purple gear priced at my discretion and availability. I do not believe in over-Inflation - I give 'fair & balanced' competitive prices.

lordavon
04.12.2014 , 02:09 PM | #24
Also, here's a link to the Ebon Hawk attendees at the Cantina Tour last night, with the Bioware Devs.

Ebon Hawk at Cantina Tour