Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Lana Beniko-A mysterious Sith

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Lana Beniko-A mysterious Sith

magicallypuzzled's Avatar


magicallypuzzled
04.08.2014 , 01:38 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
Wrong in what? Saying that Zash's "nice" is "fake"? Possibly, but understand that I changed the original word I had in mind because it got censored
not sure how that would make you any more right.

and by that i don't mean you're wrong just that i wouldn't agree with your interpretation any more than i do now.

DAWUSS's Avatar


DAWUSS
04.08.2014 , 05:36 PM | #12
Lana seems a bit more in line of Darth Imperius or a LS SW.

As for her hair, I think it's how it's rendered that makes it look a bit funny.

Darkelefantos's Avatar


Darkelefantos
04.09.2014 , 11:49 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by magicallypuzzled View Post
not sure how that would make you any more right.

and by that i don't mean you're wrong just that i wouldn't agree with your interpretation any more than i do now.
Well, I might have worded that weirdly. What I was trying to say was - Zash always gave me the feeling she was planning something that would be harmful to my character in some way. You know, to me, her "nice" was simply overdoing it. At all points. "My marvelous apprentice" my a**, she's a Sith Lord for god's sake, she fries Ffon without even thinking twice. That's why I never "trusted" her, if you can trust a character in an RPG anyway.
Also, I found her failed attempt at taking over my character's body to be inconvenient, and was even more inconvenienced by having her stuck in Khem, so yeah, I'm not exactly her biggest fan.
This place has been an empty wasteland for a long time. No longer.

"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes!"

Khalhazar's Avatar


Khalhazar
04.12.2014 , 09:57 AM | #14
I am hoping that she _doesn't_ turn out to be the Secret Evil Villain All Along. The official lore needs more moderate Sith who nevertheless care about the Empire. RP servers can get into some pretty nasty debates about what a "real Sith" is, and Lana could provide a different datapoint.
Semah Valerian <Some Sith and a Spy> | Juggernaut | Begeren Colony

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
04.19.2014 , 11:14 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
Well, I might have worded that weirdly. What I was trying to say was - Zash always gave me the feeling she was planning something that would be harmful to my character in some way. You know, to me, her "nice" was simply overdoing it. At all points. "My marvelous apprentice" my a**, she's a Sith Lord for god's sake, she fries Ffon without even thinking twice. That's why I never "trusted" her, if you can trust a character in an RPG anyway.
Also, I found her failed attempt at taking over my character's body to be inconvenient, and was even more inconvenienced by having her stuck in Khem, so yeah, I'm not exactly her biggest fan.
Yeah, she acted a bit "too hard" so you know there is something wrong with her.

sithgreyguard's Avatar


sithgreyguard
05.21.2014 , 03:16 AM | #16
so who do you guys think she is talking about at the end of fp? for me its the emperor, revan, zash,or kreia.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
05.23.2014 , 01:13 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by sithgreyguard View Post
so who do you guys think she is talking about at the end of fp? for me its the emperor, revan, zash,or kreia.
It ain't Zash or Kreia.

But the Vitiate and Revan are the most likely - I suspect Revan.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

KcirSirrah's Avatar


KcirSirrah
05.27.2014 , 11:16 AM | #18
I don't think it's Revan because Revan dies at the end of Foundry. As much as I don't want to think of Lana being the mysterious evil she mentions I can't help but think she is. Which will make my Sorc very sad as she had her eyes set on fading to black with Lana
Charcters lvl 50-55: Clectama (55 Oper.) Purpledeath (55 Merc.), Jystri (55 Sorc), Encumer (55 Com), Seventhhammer (55 Jug)

errant_knight's Avatar


errant_knight
06.29.2014 , 08:44 AM | #19
It's highly likely that Revan is still alive. There was no corpse, he still had health when he disappeared and if you played Kotor one, you know just how hard he is to kill. I don't think the emperor is dead, either. That was WAY too easy for a guy who can hop from body to body and suck the life out of planets. Both will likely be back.

As for Lana, while sith were once fairly interchangeable,, they now are more complex, which I applaud. They can be pretty much anywhere on the light to dark scale. I suspect she's on the grey to light side of things. As was noted earlier, her behavior was reminiscent of Darth Imperius or a LS warrior.

RaunchyRancor's Avatar


RaunchyRancor
08.27.2014 , 11:27 PM | #20
I'm glad to see a somewhat complex character introduced to the series. On a scale of Palpatine (as shown in the movies, not EU) to Kreia, graded from cartoon villain to complex ambiguous character, Lana lies closer to Kreia in the sense that we don't know whether there's more to her demeanour.

As an aside, who voiced her? She's got quite a sultry voice.
Server - Harbinger
Rôland - lvl 55 Gunslinger | Sagaros - 55 Commando
Astiniio - 38 Sorcerer | San'aa - 55 Guardian
Luthiénne 55 Operative | Sub'utai[ 55 Powertech