Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood up armor?

JalenTigh
12.23.2011 , 02:05 AM | #1
Has anyone found any Hood up armor for their Marauder? I have been looking everywhere and have never found any, or seen anyone wearing any.

If you have found some, could you please tell me the name of it and where it was found?

Kibaken
12.23.2011 , 02:41 AM | #2
For some ****ed up reason the marauder was advertised with the hood and the juggernaut was advertised as a Vader-esque large armor character and it seems to be the opposite.

For one, there's not even medium armor at the Dark Side vendor at the Imp.Fleet. The level 40 PvP heavy armor is a robe with a hood while the medium armor is some weird skin-tight looking PoS.

The Corellia Commendations vendor has the same thing; large, heavy looking armor for the Marauder and some robes (with a hood) for the Juggernaut.

They'd better allow custom gear to be fully moddable with raid-equiv hilts/armoring or there'll be hell to pay for a completely mis-advertised system (while the marauder 'tier' gear so to speak has a hood, it's not even close to robe looking which is quite disappointing.)
Nylos Aevir Salrik Lyrax | Malkros Uhriel Flamel Kemarov
The Aurion Legacy

Adanus
12.23.2011 , 08:14 AM | #3
100% agreed.

%0% of his mask.
and the worst part is, 20+ i kinda only got skirts and look more like a sith inquisitor.

oh and btw. looks like all the female marauders have those hood up equipement, thats why we dont get it hu?

JalenTigh
12.23.2011 , 08:36 AM | #4
This just pisses me off beyond belief. I had a VERY clear picture in my head how I wanted my character to appear when I made him. a hood up cloak was integral to that look. I just do not get how the other two armor classes have so many hood up options, and medium has virtually none (other then those ridiculous looking ones with the comic book character capes)/

wolfsheadbane
12.23.2011 , 09:57 AM | #5
Agreed , i dont see the reasoning for this , i like to play the marauder storyline as a kind of sith assassin sent to dispatch people instead i look like a pilot in my full red robotic weirdo gear i recently bought the snipers robes just so i could get rid of that **** and modded it out with warrior mods

Bigtusk
12.23.2011 , 02:07 PM | #6
I beleive iv seen a singular hood up peicer of armor and thats the marauder chest from black talon run.

Darkemace
12.23.2011 , 02:17 PM | #7
If you mean the Black Talon Marauder's Tunic, the one I got was hood down

Talynsin
12.23.2011 , 07:04 PM | #8
Nearly level 30 now and I'm still wearing the level 10 tunic from Black Talon. Shameful that I have not found any better looking armour since.

Tresan
12.23.2011 , 07:34 PM | #9
I haven't found any hood up armor either, and I'm level 41. But, The armor set I got from Taris called "Dread Marauder" looks pretty rad. It has a Revan style mask with red armored robes and cape. Still has the man skirt though. I'm going to keep it until I find something prettier.

jesusjones
12.23.2011 , 07:36 PM | #10
I still don't see why there isn't a hood toggle.