Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I just want to thank Bioware and SWTOR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I just want to thank Bioware and SWTOR

TenTen-chan
03.13.2014 , 02:42 AM | #1
I used to have a Mobile security key and had endless trouble deleting it, I am a mute so I couldn't call myself. After three weeks I finally asked my sister's boyfriend to call them for me and they removed it. This however left me with another problem, I couldn't use the security key vendor for my future characters.

Today I logged in and saw the Add/Remove/Replace security key option. I downloaded the Mobile Security Key again (can't find a physical key in South Africa) and it worked. I deleted it and it deleted. And then I Added it again.

Thank you Bioware and SWTOR you made a mute girl's day

Teniya Morris

theUndead
03.13.2014 , 05:50 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TenTen-chan View Post
I used to have a Mobile security key and had endless trouble deleting it, I am a mute so I couldn't call myself. After three weeks I finally asked my sister's boyfriend to call them for me and they removed it. This however left me with another problem, I couldn't use the security key vendor for my future characters.

Today I logged in and saw the Add/Remove/Replace security key option. I downloaded the Mobile Security Key again (can't find a physical key in South Africa) and it worked. I deleted it and it deleted. And then I Added it again.

Thank you Bioware and SWTOR you made a mute girl's day

Teniya Morris
I used to live in South Africa myself and your last name is very familiar. But, I am glad your issue was sorted. Sometimes, they can really rise to the occasion.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

OwenBrooks
03.13.2014 , 06:00 AM | #3
Just in case you ever lose the mobile key or it breaks for what ever reason, you can also follow the following directions to remove the key app as well - http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/4532