Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick Question From a Returning Player

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Quick Question From a Returning Player

AliceKaye
03.12.2014 , 09:34 PM | #1
Hey guys,

Just resubbed today after a really, really long time. I noticed I had a bunch of stuff in my mailbox, so I went and claimed it all like a dork without really thinking too much about it. I now have a ton of what appears to be cosmetic armor. I'm wondering if there is a place, like a wardrobe or something, to store all of these awesome pieces? A ton has changed since I last played (well before F2P) so I'm just checking in about it.

Thanks in advance!

Essence_of_Light
03.12.2014 , 09:37 PM | #2
You can store them in your ship's Cargo Hold (you get a ship after your class missions on Dromound Kaas/Coruscant).
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

AliceKaye
03.12.2014 , 09:41 PM | #3
Wow, I don't even recall ships having a cargo hold.

Thank you so much for the information, it's much appreciated!

Rafaman
03.12.2014 , 09:57 PM | #4
Well, you can access your cargo as soon as you get to the fleet. You don't have to wait until you get your ship.

Callaron
03.12.2014 , 10:17 PM | #5
Welcome back!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Essence_of_Light
03.12.2014 , 10:23 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Well, you can access your cargo as soon as you get to the fleet. You don't have to wait until you get your ship.
What Rafaman said. I forgot that the Fleet had Cargo Holds on it.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!