Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Donít miss our Double XP Weekend: March 14 Ė 17!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Donít miss our Double XP Weekend: March 14 Ė 17!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
03.12.2014 , 03:25 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Advance at double the speed this weekend as you fight for the Empire or the Republic in exciting story missions, PvP Warzones and more!

Read More
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Dan_Loto
03.12.2014 , 03:37 PM | #2
Why is this:
Quote:
NOTE: You do not gain Double XP while playing Galactic Starfighter.
?

LegoUniverseBC
03.12.2014 , 03:38 PM | #3
Eh... not to excited.
I'll finally hit Legacy level 50 though. It's about time considering i've been playing since launch.

idnewton
03.12.2014 , 04:39 PM | #4
I would like to point out, for players who may not realize this (I see this every occurrence of Double XP).

The "Monday" end of Double XP Weekend is deceiving! It ends on the first second of Monday (Pacific Time) meaning you really only have up to Sunday night at 11:59 PM (Pacific time).
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 Dread Fortress PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

tanktest
03.12.2014 , 06:00 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
i would like to point out, for players who may not realize this (i see this every occurrence of double xp).

the "monday" end of double xp weekend is deceiving! it ends on the first second of monday (pacific time) meaning you really only have up to sunday night at 11:59 pm (pacific time).

3 am est ... its still kind of Monday . I'M EST ..

tanktest
03.12.2014 , 06:01 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Advance at double the speed this weekend as you fight for the Empire or the Republic in exciting story missions, PvP Warzones and more!

Read More
Looking forward to it ..two at 40 + to 50 if not over 50 this weekend ... ..I love leveling to see how many i can get there in the few days you all give us. its fun . only issue i have is i have to many 55 and a lot of work i do with them each week , adding two more,, even more work .. not a complaint @@@@

idnewton
03.12.2014 , 06:14 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by tanktest View Post
3 am est ... its still kind of Monday . I'M EST ..
Good thing I specified Pacific time, then. Twice...

Besides, you're still wrong. Your time is EDT. Daylight saving just started
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 Dread Fortress PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

PowerJediRanger
03.12.2014 , 06:27 PM | #8
And somehow this is one way when new players get higher levels and when they are done some of them may not know what to do. Probably explain why there are some new players in higher FP, Operations and who knows what else.
"Do or do not, there is no try."

JamieKirby
03.12.2014 , 06:39 PM | #9
I have suggested many times to do a consumable, that way those that want it, can get it, those that don't want it can avoid it.

eartharioch
03.12.2014 , 08:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
I would like to point out, for players who may not realize this (I see this every occurrence of Double XP).

The "Monday" end of Double XP Weekend is deceiving! It ends on the first second of Monday (Pacific Time) meaning you really only have up to Sunday night at 11:59 PM (Pacific time).
Correct.

it would be nice if they said 11:59pm in the announcement, like they did (on the same page) discussing when they would check Subscription status for the free speeder:
Quote:
*TO QUALIFY FOR THE LUCKY-77 SWOOP, YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE IN ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTION STATUS ON MARCH 17, 2014 AT 11:59PM PDT / MARCH 18, 2014 AT 6:59AM GMT.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!