Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

Aximand
05.08.2014 , 05:28 PM | #81
A mechanic in a very quiet, out of the way colony that never gets any galactic attention from anyone because of how damn boring it is. The Star Wars universe is freaking terrifying for anyone that bothers to look past the romanticism.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

constable_ripley
05.09.2014 , 08:48 AM | #82
im an under paid cop in real life , and my luck with finances is crap. im over worked under paid and broke lol. id likely be one of the npcs in this game asking for jedi help doing something our admin should be able to do.. or dead lol.

Xnamos
05.09.2014 , 04:58 PM | #83
Sith warrior. I do martial arts in real life outside of work, can't say I'd live without it. Jedi is boring. Sith warrior at least I can betray my master and feel good about it.

ImperialArmy
05.12.2014 , 03:13 AM | #84
if i had a choice, id choose to join the Imperial army. train to become a imperial guard or a shock trooper. fight for the dark side and stop all who would deny the rightful rulers of the galaxy the empire

MajinEddie
05.13.2014 , 06:55 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by constable_ripley View Post
im an under paid cop in real life , and my luck with finances is crap. im over worked under paid and broke lol. id likely be one of the npcs in this game asking for jedi help doing something our admin should be able to do.. or dead lol.
Best answer yet. GL out there Mr officer. Go easy on us corvette guys please. Anyways I would be a dark jedi for sure. That **** is all me.

jamarkast
05.15.2014 , 12:32 PM | #86
I would like three hundred years earlier ;P. Nomad stopping and renting a room at Citadel Station every couple years? yeah.
May the Force be with you. is... is that how it goes? yes, may the Force be with you.

Larsosis
05.20.2014 , 08:33 PM | #87
Trooper. I love the Republic Military

LordSerion
05.21.2014 , 02:38 AM | #88
I'd like to be part of the Imperial Intelligence. Either as a field agent sniper or a biologist in the Experimental Weapons Division.

Vepariga
05.21.2014 , 04:11 AM | #89
probably a Droid mechanic, maybe some "specialized" droids for some customers if they know what i mean. I'd most likely hang out in bars and cantina's,spare parts places and blaster shops. I'd have a rag tag bunch of friends, Twilek girl and life would be sweet.
== Dark Lord of the Sith and Proud member of the 501st Legion ==
"For my ally is the Force and a powerful ally it is."

Zgooden
05.21.2014 , 08:47 AM | #90
Theron Shan made it look fun, dangerous and exciting to be an SIS spy, as well as cipher nine did for Intelligence, so a spy would be cool. Being a smuggular with a bad *** ship would be nice too.

If force sensitive, Id be a sith thats not evil, tell Bane to **** off with his lame Rule of Two and challenge him.......and probably lose