Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

04.13.2014 , 04:55 AM | #61
Bounty Hunter for sure

04.13.2014 , 06:33 AM | #62
I think I would like to be a scientist, studying new medical remedies and such or.......I would like to own an expensive private club on Nar Shaddaa.
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

The Proginator

04.13.2014 , 09:02 AM | #63
Who says SW wasn't real?

It might have happened as it said: a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Who knows!
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

04.13.2014 , 01:41 PM | #64
Likely a Watcher or Fixer for Imperial Intelligence... my mundane life has a lot to do with monitoring computer systems and dispatching techs to repair the ones that break down, so, yeah.

If Republic, I'd be a freelance slicer.
"If you'll excuse me, I have to create a hangover to nurse." - Gault Rennow

Just another person behind a keyboard escaping reality for a while.

04.13.2014 , 02:06 PM | #65
If I was Force sensitive, I would likely join the Jedi Order. I would prefer a more scholarly or diplomatic position. I never really was one for one of the heroic Jedi.

If I had no abilities in the Force, I would likely be somewhere in a medical or research capacity. Exercising my mind while still doing good for the Republic.

04.13.2014 , 06:01 PM | #66
If force sensitive, either a gray Jedi or a mild Sith, depends on where I'm born.
I would have made a fine Je'daii

If not force sensitive, either a scientist or an archaeologist, whether it is Rep or Imp depends on where I'm born.

If there is a war on like in SWToR, I am most likely dead.

04.14.2014 , 11:29 AM | #67
Probably a Jedi Guardian,, I'd be assigned to be a Watchman of some planet in some dustbowl somewhere far far away, and end up quitting the Order to become a farmer since Jedi are corrupt bastards
Rydarus Veneris the World 5th Vigilance Revanchist Eternal Forum Warrior, Harbinger of Alacrity, from the Ruined World
GuardDPS PVE guide:

04.14.2014 , 01:55 PM | #68

05.01.2014 , 09:55 AM | #69
If I were force sensitive, I would make a great Jedi diplomat or emissary or what have you. Im very non-confrontational and get what I want in real life by being subtle, persuasive and generally very nice. If not force sensitive, I'd probably want to be a socialite living in one of the galaxy's major metropolises. I would even have my own holonet program, "Housewives of Nar Shaddaa".

05.01.2014 , 11:19 AM | #70
I would be the undercover agent for the Republic working in an Imperial gun factory knocking the gun sights askew and attaching the barrels crooked so Storm Troopers couldn't shoot straight.

Because nothing else can explain that awful accuracy on their part.
"I need an Ewok to fetch me coffee and donuts."

My professional writing blog: