Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

DarknessInLight
03.16.2014 , 07:30 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by ConCube View Post
Your signature is interesting - where and when did he say so?
It was in the novel Shatterpoint, but Mace Windu's lightsaber also creates peace from time to time.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

ahsokacity
03.16.2014 , 07:51 AM | #42
I mean, ideally, I would want to live in the Star Wars Universe during the time of the Clone Wars and Darth Vader's Empire.

In any case, if I was Force-sensitive, a Jedi Historian or Investigator. I like the idea of police work for Jedi.

If not Force-sensitive, well... I guess something along the lines of a smuggler. Maybe with my own alien sidekick!

HaryyLongNguyen
03.16.2014 , 11:00 AM | #43
I would be a slicer work for SIS or a technician
"Nothing is precious more than independence, freedom."(Ho Chi Minh)

Shadokitty
03.16.2014 , 08:06 PM | #44
If I was force sensitive, probably a Sith, as I fully believe in an eye for an eye. If not, either a Mando merc, or a Imperial Fighter Pilot, as I'd love to fly, but the idea of hunting down the scum of the universe for credits is also appealing to me.

SirMannii
03.17.2014 , 05:57 PM | #45
I would be a republic Vendor on Carrick Station during the Old Republic era. Maybe travel between the Republic Fleet and some safe homeworld just to have some sort of things to do when not in the space. Chill out in the Cantina, hopefully meet some sexy Twilek i can buy to be my wife. Not sure if Twileks have holes though.
Gunslinger | Sentinel || Marauder | Sniper
Manzii iiiiiiiiii Manniiz iii Mannii iiiiiiiiManiiz
iiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiiii
<Ruthless> TOFN EU <MVPs>

jakeof
03.20.2014 , 03:38 PM | #46
If I found out I was force sensitive, id go to the Jedi and teacher on Tython. But if I was just I normal guy id enlist in armed forces of the Republic and be a trooper.

Beznn
03.20.2014 , 05:52 PM | #47
I would be the scientist guy who wants you to collect blood samples from rakghouls and nexus and such for his important research.
There's always a bigger fish ~Qui Gon Jinn

SiphonHalo
03.20.2014 , 07:27 PM | #48
If I was Force sensitive I would start out as a Jedi but I have anger issues so corrupting me to the Dark side wouldn't be too difficult. I'd still run the light side as a member of the Sith though since I try to look after my friends and loved ones.

If not I would just be some pleb. Maybe in one of their armies. I'd prob thrive in the Sith Empire as a soldier since people forcing me to do stuff usually gets the best work out of me. If left to my own devices nothing gets done.

GraceandDanger
03.20.2014 , 07:30 PM | #49
Force-sensitive: It would be tough because my personality wouldn't fit in with the Sith (caring, generally nice guy) but I don't particularly believe in the whole no emotion thing with the Jedi, would be kind of tough for me. I guess I would be a gray Jedi.

Non-force sensitive: Probably be a tech guy for the Republic or something. I could see myself working on a space station or a massive starship.
It's victory or nothing!

GigasDK
03.20.2014 , 08:39 PM | #50
Exactly what I am in game. Rolling around like a Space Cowboy making massive amounts of credits without any real allegiance? Bounty Hunter life for me.
GDK: MEMBER
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread | Guild Profile