Question for Dulfy....

Xakthul

I know you have tons of helpful info on Guild Wars, SWTOR, and ESO, but what other MMOs do you play?

Just asking because there's a few other MMOs that could use your expertly done descriptions, guides, and inventories..... Would be cool to see you do the newest Final Fantasy, for example.... Or STO (which has quite a few guides, but none as detailed or helpful as you're clearly able to make them.)

Anyway, love your work, and I look forward to seeing what you make of the upcoming additions....

I know you have tons of helpful info on Guild Wars, SWTOR, and ESO, but what other MMOs do you play?

Just asking because there's a few other MMOs that could use your expertly done descriptions, guides, and inventories..... Would be cool to see you do the newest Final Fantasy, for example.... Or STO (which has quite a few guides, but none as detailed or helpful as you're clearly able to make them.)

Anyway, love your work, and I look forward to seeing what you make of the upcoming additions....

I'm pretty sure Dulfy only list the mmorpgs she plays.

I'm pretty sure Dulfy only list the mmorpgs she plays.

Yup.

I remember she wrote some guides for TSW too when she played it, but stopped with them when she quit playing the game.

So I'd say it's very unlikely she'd create guides for games she doesn't play (or no longer plays).

On a side note; I was very happy to discover that she added ESO to her site when I visited a while ago. :D

Edited by Callaron

Yup.

I remember she wrote some guides for TSW too when she played it, but stopped with them when she quit playing the game.

So I'd say it's very unlikely she'd create guides for games she doesn't play (or no longer plays).

On a side note; I was very happy to discover that she added ESO to her site when I visited a while ago. :D

This, she played TSW at one point and still has guides up. She no longer creates new ones for TSW though.

Her main focus is SWTOR and GW2.

Sweet! I guess this weekend I'll get the shards on Stonefall I didn't get the last time beta was open :p

I wouldn't bother with that, unless you're going to try and memorize the locations. This test is the last, then character wipes. Instead, make a character on another alliance, or maybe try Cyrodil PvP are my recommendations. If you're interested in PvPing, it pays to explore Cyrodil first, so you know which ways you can and can't go.

I wouldn't bother with that, unless you're going to try and memorize the locations. This test is the last, then character wipes. Instead, make a character on another alliance, or maybe try Cyrodil PvP are my recommendations. If you're interested in PvPing, it pays to explore Cyrodil first, so you know which ways you can and can't go.

Eh. My guild looks to be doing a run Friday night for those that hit level 10. This way, they can put more into their builds and know that a little better.

Eh. My guild looks to be doing a run Friday night for those that hit level 10. This way, they can put more into their builds and know that a little better.

Yeah, but the alternative would be to just hit a higher level. Idk, maybe you can do both. Just a warning to any dragon knights in your guild who want to put more into their builds, don't put anything into dragon leap right now, it doesn't work, as awesome as it seems. It's probably working on the PTS, but we're not on that.

No need to memorize the locations... Dulfy has them on her sites, with pics and everything. That's why I'm going to bother :D

Yeah, but the alternative would be to just hit a higher level. Idk, maybe you can do both. Just a warning to any dragon knights in your guild who want to put more into their builds, don't put anything into dragon leap right now, it doesn't work, as awesome as it seems. It's probably working on the PTS, but we're not on that.

Yeah, it can be pretty quick to get them though. We're just sticking to Glenumbra not doing the entire place. Skill points also seem to come faster than leveling just PvPing in Cyrodiil but it will be a nice break to just do a quick run.

No need to memorize the locations... Dulfy has them on her sites, with pics and everything. That's why I'm going to bother :D

Yeah, but I've got most of the datacrons memorized, and that's slightly faster than checking guides for them, not that the guides aren't very useful the first time around.

Couple great guilds with filters exist. I think Dulfy has a pretty decent one that has a graphical presentation (Above/Underground) and the name of the shard achievement (As found in Journal).

It appears we have the "Next Level" for those that didn't have the ability to move past level 17 areas.